For Sale: G1, MP, BW, BM, Energon, Classics, GI Joe 25th

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by alex_kingdom, Aug 8, 2008.

1. alex_kingdom

alex_kingdom Well-Known Member

more of my collection up for grabs. Please not all prices are in GBP and all figures are located in the UK. Postage on top of prices quoted.

G1 Takara Reissue Sixliner - all six trains complete with individual chase boxes instructions and accessories. £10 or £2 each
    MP-03 Starscream - Complete with box all accessories, instructions, leaflets, everything he came with. £50
    Beast Wars Tigerhawk - no box, all accessories and instructions. £15
    Beast Wars Silverbolt - no box or instructions, all accessories. £10
    Beast Wars Airrazor - Compete with packaging(no plastic blister), all accessories and instruction/leaflets. £7
    Takara reissue Beast Wars Blackarachnia (show accurate colours) - Complete with box, DVD, DVD box, all accessories, instructions etc. £20
    Beast Wars Dinobot 2 - No packaging, all accessories and instructions. £10
    Beast Wars Optimal Optimus - Complete with box, all accessories and instructions. £20
    Beast Wars Quickstrike - No packaging, no instructions all accessories (not that he had any) £5
    Beast Wars Scaram - No packaging, no instructions all accessories (not that he had any) £5
    Beast Wars Returns(Japanese version of Beast Machines) Dragon Megatron - Complete with box, all accessories and instructions/Leaflets. £15
    Beast Machines Cheetor - No packaging, no instructions, all accessories. £5
    Energon Doomlock - Complete with packaging(no plastic blister), all accessories and instructions. £7
    Energon Inferno - No packaging, all accessories, instructions and collectors card. £7
    Classics Bumblebee - Complete with packaging all accessories, instructions etc.. £7
    Classics Hotrod - Complete with packaging, all accessories, instructions etc.. £7

GI Joe 25th Anniversary figures - all complete with all accessosires but no packaging. £5 each
    Flint
    Zartan
    Beach head
    Scarlet

Please PM me if you are interested and I'll give you a postal quote.