For Sale: G1 Black Zarak

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ProfessorSmooth, Dec 13, 2009.

1. ProfessorSmooth

ProfessorSmooth Free at last!

Oct 31, 2002
    First off, my apologies to those who've PM'd me asking about this figure. When I cleaned out my PM box, I lost your names.

So, anyway, I'm selling my Black Zarak figure. As you can see from the pics, it's missing a few parts. However, as you've probably also noticed, it's not missing anything that a few Scorpinok parts and some gold paint wouldn't take care of.

This figure displays very well in robot and scorpion modes. The only noticeable gold plastic issue is on the interior of the shield. One of the connection holes as been cracked, but is still functional.

Zarak has one broken arm. It's been reattached with glue. I suppose that's also a gold plastic issue, now that I think about it...

I'll ship this out via EMS, so it's possible to get it before Christmas (but I can't guarantee it).

Please feel free to make offers, but I will almost certainly reject any below 450 USD as that's what I originally paid for it. Shipping will be based on the country you live in. Confirmed paypal addresses make things go so much quicker.