For sale: Custom painted G1 Liokaiser

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Victorysabre, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:
    UPDATE 12/16/09 in the PM: Hellbat's Breast Animal is now also sold. Thanks to those who bought. As I said, unless I receive an offer that piques my interest, I'm just planning to keep the Liokaiser bots.

UPDATE 12/16/09: I received an offer for the Breast Animal for Gaihawk. I have sold that accessory. I am planning to keep the BreastForce robots unless I receive a monetary or trade offer that changes my mind. HELLBAT BREAST ANIMAL IS NOW FOR SALE BY ITSELF. Please make an offer.

Original Post: 12/15/09
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I pieced this together from:
    Rescue Force Leozack
    Rescue Force Jaruga
    Rescue Force Killbison
    Rescue Force Drillhorn
    High Quality KO Hellbat
    High Quality KO Gaihawk
    Repro Jaruga missiles
    Repro Liokaiser head
    Repro Breast Force stickers

The two KOs are the only ones with their Breast Animals. The others have their weapons. It cost me $300 to buy everything. I then spent alot of time painting the Rescue Force figures and the heads of the KOs. After the paint was dry, I had to hand cut the labels and apply those. The paint job is not perfect, but I think they look damn awesome personally. Leozack has a glossy shiny teal color, Killbison is a nice gold. In some ways, I find it superior to the original. The originals had uncolored heads that didn't do much to bring out the detailing where as I painted the animal crests. I also made the front and back treads on Killbison and Drillhorn the same colors rather than having them different. Also, Killbison does not suffer from Gold Plastic Syndrome like the original since he is actually the blue UK version.

I am asking $300 shipped within the US. I would rather sell, but I would be willing to consider trades involving the following:

TFCC Nexus Maximus
    TFCC Piranacon
    BW Japan Volcano playset
    BWII Drillnuts, Powerhug, Scissorboy, Mantis, and Tripledacus
    Botcon 2009 Scourge or a Sweep (doesn't matter to me which)

Maybe others, but those top my want list right now. Like I said, I would prefer to sell so I can put the money towards bills, but I will trade or do a combination of money and trade.

2. Victorysabre

News Credits:
    BUMP: I'm now planning to keep the Breast Force Robots. The Gaihawk Breast Animal is sold. Hellbat Breast Animal is for sale. Please make offers. If not sold by the weekend, I'll list it on Ebay.

3. Victorysabre

News Credits:
    Hellbat animal sold