For all you TMNT fans - To hype you up for the movie

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shaun_C, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Okay for those of you familiar with the 4Kids TV TMNT show. You'll remember that before switching gears to Fast Forward that the 4th season ended with the cliffhanger of the Turtles. Joy, Tora, Feragi and Adman being taken to Japan by the Ninja Tribunal.

Well if you click here you can see the 13 remaining episodes (minus episode 5) of the Ninja Tribunal arc.

I'm watching some right now and it's an excellent arc. Tons better then Fast Forward IMPO ;) 

2. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Should these really be on Youtube? I had heard about that and everything but I won't be watching, not yet, as I never started watching the show to begin with. Would rather start from the beginning if I ever start at all.

3. Boardwise

Boardwise is scary - Sig Killer - M Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Have these been on TV before?

4. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

On something called Comcast On demand digital cable. But by most internet accounts from the TMNT boards and TV.com. These are VERY hard to find and it's not even on Comcast anymore as they canceled after episode 5. And the DVD release is only in Austrailia with no planned US DVD relase

So I'm glad I book marked that guy's profile, so I can enjoy those episodes.

5. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    man, i hope they release all the seasons on dvd...this show was great....never heard about these lost episodes though....but i dont know if i watched the last season or not...

6. Edge

Edge weapon of destruction

I really enjoyed the show when it first came out. Overtime though I couldn't watch it as other things were going on in my life. But till about fast forward I heard nothing but praise for it.

May dig around youtube now see if I can see the rest