For a good cause...And Win Free TF Item

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Primus, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

Jun 17, 2002
    News Credits:
    Hey guys. I feel a little silly posting this, but it's for a good cause and we can use all the help we can get.

My girlfried is a team captain in the local Walk for Autism Research and she is looking for individual sponsors. You can make a tax deductible charitable donation via credit card by clicking on the "Click here to sponsor me" footprint button. You can give as much or as little as you like.

The person that donates the most will receive a special Transformers related item from my personal collection. My collection consists of one of a kind Palisades statue prototypes, artists proofs, vintage toys, japanese collectibles, all kinds of stuff. My gift to the winner will be commensurate with the amount donated. And don't worry, I have items in my collection that are worth hundreds of dollars so I won't have a problem finding an item for the winner.

The contest will end on October 13, 2006 at 9pm Central. Donations must be made before then. To ensure you are properly identified, put your TFW2005 screenname in the "How would you like your name to appear? " field and be sure to leave the "Check this box if you would prefer not to show the amount of your gift." unchecked. Also, as soon as you make your donation, PM me here on the boards so that I know who has donated.

The walk takes place on October 14, 2006.

Good Luck everyone and thanks for helping out. This means a lot to me as you can tell by me giving up something from my personal collection. :(

And no, that isn't her picture on the website ;)