FOC Ultra Magnus

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Mitch FIN Keith, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Mitch FIN Keith

Mitch FIN Keith Autobot

Delete this if this was already talked about and i missed it.

I was playing with FOC Optimus Prime today and noticed all the weapon post all over him and it got me think, how easy would it be for a 3rd party to go the route of City Commander utilizing this posts when Ultra Magnus comes out.

2. Duwian

Duwian Wants FoC EVERYTHING

Good point, it'd probably be easy. But I don't think they'd bite, because he's just a redeco. Could be wrong.

What I'd really like is a game accurate mold of Ultra Magnus. That's be awesome. He's very cool in game.

3. REMINATOR

REMINATOR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I totally agree with you on this one. I hope some 3rd party would take the challenge and either do DS form or FOC form. Both look exceptional and I would purchase in a heartbeat.

4. Rewind

Rewind Space Hipster

News Credits:
    I'd buy add-on armor, trailer, etc. for this mold. It's actually one of my favorite deluxe molds ever so I'd love to enhance it even further.

5. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    same here.
    All i see in the future tho, is Hasbro redeco'ing the prime mold and being content.

kinda just wish they'd put out a voyager (or slightly bigger) boxed UM with trailer/armor.
    clarify: it'd be a Deluxe classs figure still, but just boxed with the trailer.