FOC Soundwave

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by reep15, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Agentknife

Agentknife Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have my fingers crossed that Soundwave's ability will be to release his various cassettes/minicons. I don't know how this would be done, but I would love to be abile to release different minions. Like say release Lazerbeak as a detection sentry and Ravage to attack a targeted ground based enemy and Rumble to do a ground pound when there are several Autobots around you. That would be freakin awesome. To answer the question though, I have zero doubt that Soundwave will be playable in campaign. What I want to know is if Shockwave will be playable in campaign mode, and who will be voicing him.

2. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    That's a great idea. I would imagine it'd be similar to the sentry ability, just the AI is of course better and can do more. Maybe each of Soundwave's levels can have a certain minicon accompany him for whatever is necessary.

3. Firestorm777

Firestorm777 Banned

If Soundwave doesn't get a new body then I hope that there will be transformers prime and movie skins for DLC! I would like to play as a G1 or G2 character as well as playing as a TFP Cliffjumper and Jazz.

4. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 GATTAI Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    that'll be insanely hard to do and not to burst your bubble but those kinds of things would only be "makeable" in a movie game like in ROTF and the game for the first movie because WFC/FOC has no connection whatsoever to TFP. but Cliff and Jazz are already main characters so we get to play as them in the campaign and online :)  now i would like to see Soundblaster as a DLC deal

5. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    You could fight trypticon (IF he is going to return) as metroplex.