Minor/Repaint: FOC Phonixisha

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by takarei, Sep 4, 2012.

1. takarei

takarei auto bot wanderer

one of the fastest wheeled deceptions. she uses pressurized plasma to reach mach speeds. shes barley maintains control at high speeds so her paint job is consistently being scratched and pitted. the exhaust from her plasma drive is magnetically manipulated to appear as wings. the same magnetic field plasma give her limited flight in robot mode. her weapons are her short blaster and plasma sword.

i used a modded knock out head

Attached Files:

2. imoff2186

imoff2186 Well-Known Member

Nice

3. Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom Well-Known Member

Very creative and cool!

4. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

Swag on lvl infinity!!!!

5. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I love original characters.

I hope you don't mind some constructive critism. First off, ditch the wings. Now the paint job looks well done but the colors don't work very well. In robot mode she looks quite random color wise. I'd try to cut some of the colors to help unify it. I'm not sure how I feel on the head. It kind of looks feminine but did you paint lips on it? That really only works when extremely subtle, at least in my opinion.

I love the effort put into this. It's obviously something you cared about and it shows.

6. takarei

takarei auto bot wanderer

i like the wings i was trying to go for a mythical feel, also they don't always have to be there. ill admit that the vehicle colors don't translate well to bot mode. yeah i did botch the lips. she looks a little joker like hu. the wings were actually pretty difficult to get to attach properly.

7. Dashdragon

Dashdragon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like the concept. I agree that the wings seem a bit odd here...probably a bit too organic for the rest being purely mechanical.

The part of the colors that may have been putting Ryoku off the most is the front of the car. I think if it were just primarily red it might improve the look a bit. The stripes are nice, but I think the part around the headlights should be red.

I've never been a big fan of gold (jewelry or otherwise) so I probably would've looked for more of a silver instead.

As Ryoku said, it does show that you put a lot of work into this so don't take my little nit-picks as bashing. I love the Jazz mold and this is a good reuse of it.