FOC Multiplayer parts that aren't from playable characters?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Agentknife, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Agentknife

Agentknife Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Do you guys think that we will get multiplayer parts from characters who aren't playable in campaign or even escalation? It would be a good way for HM to put in a few more less popular characters that are still well liked, but just wouldn't fit in the campaign due to the new character specific level format. If so what character parts do you hope we get?
    I'm hoping for Red Alert, Cosmos, Brawn, and some Constructicon parts

2. scorpio-prime

scorpio-prime Dreamer with fists

I think you'll probably find that due to the nature of the create feature, the parts you can choose from will be fairly ambiguous so as not to disrupt the transformations, though you could possibly have a selection of heads which resemble other characters from the TF universe.

3. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Pretty sure we will, just like Halo Reach and how it has almost 90% original models.

4. Hate-triot

Hate-triot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am more hoping for a wider range of colors to choose from. Deceptions didn't just range from military drab or G2 neon color schemes.

Do we even need faction specific colors? Most of the time I picked out enemies by my red reticle or their differing Tron-lines.

5. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Well they did for the disguise ability but that was a pretty bad ability in my eyes I spotted every one who was disguised

I hope we have all colours for both factions this time.

6. Agentknife

Agentknife Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I fool people all the time with the disguise ability. But yes I hope for a full color palete for both teams as well.