FOC Multiplayer Idea

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Prime Jetscream, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    I just had a spur-of-the-moment epic idea about Fall of Cybertron.

What if there was a Multiplayer...

Where...

5-20 online players playing as quick-respawning generic 'Bots VS. 5 online players playing as the Combaticons.

If the Combaticons win, the match is turned into Autobots VS. Bruticus, with the player who played Onslaught in the previous round playing as Bruticus, while the rest of the former Combaticon players play as generic Decepticon drones.

Does anyone else think this would be EPIC? Or have any ideas for improvement?

2. Autobot Stinger

Autobot Stinger Decepticon in Disguise..

Instead of complacating the regular Team Deathmatch mode into this, they should just reinvent Team Deathmatch and include a new mode in the game that features combiners.

3. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    I didn't say to replace Team Deathmatch...

4. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

I'd rather have some kind of kill streak that featured a combiner, one player gets say... 25 kills without dying and the kill streak alerts the rest of the team and you can join up and so on. The player who got the streak controls the body, the rest of the players simply shoot from their respective body parts for kills.

As opposed to some suggestions that everyone actually moving their own bot. This way the kill streak player gets to mash around and do what they want while the others basically man turrets on their parts of the combiner, turning it into a walking weapons platform. If one of the parts is killed, it breaks the combiner apart again, that way the other team has to focus their efforts to take down the monster.

There would ideally be a generic Decepticon and Autobot mulitplayer combiner of course, doesn't make sense for random players to make up Bruticus.

Or it could be a king of the hill type game where there's a certain artifact in the middle of the map, the team that controls it can combine. The team that gets the most kills while in combined form wins.

5. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I like this idea. But it could be Protectobots vs. Combaticons.

First round, everyone is just their own personal robot. Whoever gets the most kills on the team becomes the leader next round. In this round, the players battle it out as Protectobots vs Combaticons. If each player on the team earns enough energy, they can merge together! The players must all work together! The Leader controls movement, a back mounted mortar cannon, and an ability. Right arm player aims independently of the left, and has a special ability. Left arm aims independently of the right, and controls an ability. The legs control an ability each, and they can also kick.

6. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    I'd love it if there found a way to implement Bruticus into multiplayer. Perhaps as a kill streek?