FOC Model suggestions, and why the hate between g1 and other lines?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Sinstroke, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Sinstroke

Sinstroke Snipercon 4 hire

Ebay:
    So i just been wondering why people are eigther diehard G1 style hate the rest or such along the lines of only picking one style, Personally if they added other Models from other styles that i did not like i just wouldn't play with them, i wouldn't want the chance for someone who does like those lines not to be able to play with something they like. and other wise just pick one(two tops) class for each char. and what would be your favor model from what style.

Inf.- Blurr(IDW Comic Version)/ Ravage (G1/or a FOC homage)
    Destroyer- Megatron (DOTM Mack Truck)/Optimus Primal ( Transmetal Snowboarder one)
    Titan- Megatron (Abrama's Tank)/Lugnut (RTS)
    Scienctist- Seekers (G1)/ Springer (IDW Comic Version)

Also do you believe they should add Triple Changers to the game?

So basicly can people explain why they hate all others and pick one line to like, should there be triple changers, and what model's do you think should be added to the game?

ps and becouse everything but g1 sucks is not an anwser, it just stupidity.

2. Walktehdinosaur

Walktehdinosaur HI! MY NAME IS [Volleybot]

News Credits:
    My reasoning is it just wouldnt fit the style (which is why im not a big fan of earth-form optimus). But if they made them like they did with scattorshot and demolishor I guess they could pass.

3. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm in favor of more vehicle types and triple changers, though I think everyone's a triple changer though, none more so than Vortex perhaps.

More than vehicle types though, I want to see more dedicated to scale. I find it stupid that all cars, trucks, tanks and jets are the height. I want Jazz to be taller than Cliffjumper and Bumblebee damn it! I'm not a huge fan of these classes or their fixed applications, but they are what they are*shrugs* Why can't we at least get more variety in size within the classes?

4. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

The only style that belongs in this game is High Moon style, they make excellent Transformers. I can go either way on the G1 bots but the in-house ones they make are the best.

5. ArmoredSwampert

ArmoredSwampert Literal Pokéformer

I hope that the next game has more homages to other continuities.

6. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Its because G1 fits in the most compared to other models from the other continuties.

7. scorpio-prime

scorpio-prime Dreamer with fists

If they put an Optimus Primal into the game (which would be awesome) then I'd want his alt mode to be the regular Mechanical Gorrilla sans surfboard - playstyle wise, he'd presumably be a Destroyer.

Triple Changers have been covered in other threads, but something I noticed the other day which I found interesting, is that the Autobot Heavy Gunner enemy uses Air Raids torso coupled with Scattorshots obviously tracked legs - despite the fact that most enemies don't transform, those guys are clearly implied to be full blooded Triple Changers.

8. orangeitis

orangeitis Sick Kiss Players Lover

Ebay:
    He could use the surfboard not for flight, but to merely glide across the ground when his boost button is pressed.

9. scorpio-prime

Whilst it would indeed look hilarious to see a Gorilla surfing around the battlefield, I reckon a gallop would suit the serious tone of the games alot more.

It'd also be nice if High Moon would actually introduce Primal into the series - it'd be cool to see him actually interacting with the original Optimus.

10. GMANIFESS

GMANIFESS G1 Manifestations

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have no desire to see anything furry, too organic or synthetically organic on ancient Cybertron in the WFC/FOC story. They cleverly worked in the Dinobots & the insecticons, but i don't need any maximals or Predacons, transmetal or otherwise. Don't even need the Monsterbots or Terrocons either. But i'd love to see some Japanese characters incorporated.

Although an pre-earth influenced PREDAKING could be magnficent.

Infact, i'd happily pay for some DLC level that has all the Decepticon combiners pimped-out & rampaging a planet like in ZONE... like that Bruticus level x9!
    [​IMG]
    I don't have a problem with them incorporating other namesakes from other non-G1 lines, just no modern day earth animals. The WFC Demolisher & Scattershot were welcome additions & done very well.

11. Baird

Baird bug-stomper

I hope that doesn't happen..

12. scorpio-prime

No ones implying that there should be any Transformers with ORGANIC beast modes in the game - all the animals modes would be obviously mechanical, with servos, armour plates and lights clearly on display.

13. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    This.