FoC Laserbeak Model

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by metroidwave, May 19, 2014.

1. metroidwave

metroidwave Active Member

I am working on a project, and I need the 3d model and texture for Foc Laserbeak. I can't seem to find it anywhere, and I can't get the sprite myself because I don't have the game for PC. Can someone please provide these for me in OBJ and PNG formats respectively?

2. ryan.j

ryan.j Well-Known Member

I have the game installed on this box, lemme know where/how to extract the assets (PM prolly, i check the forums like once a year! ;) ) and i'll mail it over to you.

3. ryan.j

ryan.j Well-Known Member

Okay, so i just threw umodel at it and i was able to export some TGA texture files (not opened them, but i suspect they're greyscale, believe the shaders handle the colours in FoC - presumably for multiplayer or whatever) which i'll send on if you like but i figure they're pretty pointless without the models.

But i couldn't pull any models. there were bunches of files with nonsensical programatical names, so if you can do the donkey work and figure out where the hell they are i'll try to rip the assets :) 

4. Tresob

Tresob Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    People were trying to mod the game for years over in the Steam forums, but they were never able to get the data they needed...

5. metroidwave

metroidwave Active Member

I'll get right on that