FOC Developer Diary: Inside Optimus Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Mechafire, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    I still don't really like Optimus design, but wow, they really improved his face! I didn't like the way it looked in the CG trailers, but here it's pretty much spot on. I am pleasantly surprised with that.

2. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

I like that they did redesigns but much like the last poster its not my favorite ops design. However I dont care because its the spirit of Optimus they are capturing which I care more about than anything.

Cullen however sounds to be throwing the movies under the bus especially when he talks about the principals of Ops and how the game is more about that than being extreme.

He really wants to say something about the movies but I bet you he is just being nice about it and also really landing a huge compliment to the video game.

If nothing else I am eternally greatfull to high moon and Matt Tieger for getting me the Transformers movie I wanted since I was a kid except its game. To bad they arent doing the next movie cause the over the top Bay movies just dumb down what makes transformers really great.