FoC Collectors Edition?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Autoclot, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Autoclot

Autoclot Well-Known Member

Has there been any announcment of a CE for FoC? I like my pointlessly overblown CEs :) 

2. BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon I Don't Even Know

News Credits:
    I would love that...it will most likely not happen

3. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 MTMTE Sucks Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    i'd love to see one too but no CE has been announced and it's very unlikely they'll make one

4. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No official announcement has been made yet—too early?

However, this question and what to expect in a collectors/special edition or even pre-orders are already underway here, here and here.

Matt sounded like he'd be game for doing one. I thought the only reason WFC didn't get one was because they didn't know how their game was going to be received. Though they were very hopeful, they were very cautious in their approach.

5. Onslaught24

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    hm. makes sense

6. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If Sony and Microsoft would allow it, I would love for HMS to make exclusive avatars for those who pre-order/purchase versions that go beyond the standard floor copy--maybe a few different one's for those with the whatever is considered the ultimate version.

Avatars, themes, an art book, a CD OST, a making of featurette and other goodies would be welcomed treats:D 

7. Onslaught24

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    now THAT would be as good as a voyager Grimlock...maybe

8. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If that option were on the table, I'd ask Hasbro to slap a price tag on Grimlock and just purchase him. The stuff I liked to see, apparently, cannot be purchased:/ HMS has be asked many times (indirectly, I assume) to sell their art, but no dice:( 

9. Onslaught24

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    but Arkham Asylum didn't have a huge CE box either. and they were both the first in their serieses and their creators didn't know EXACTLY how much praise they'd receive but since everyone is praising a lot of what they've seen of FOC and a lot of people liked WFC, there's a chance HMS will do a CE package

10. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't not what to say, maybe this is case of Batman vs Transformers--Bat has a much longer history and I suspect a much larger fan base, but who really knows the reasons why?

11. Agentknife

Agentknife Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Actually both Arkham Asylum & Arkham City had pretty big CEs. Asylum had a literally big CE the box is about 20 inches and it came with a 15 inch Batarang replica on a stand plus making of dvds and a leather bound art book that had all of those in game rouges gallery collectables with bios. I know all of that because I'm looking at the Batarang as type this. City had a really awsome looking black & white Arkham Asylum/City Batman statue in it, our local Gamstop still had one a month ago.

I started a thread like this a month or so back, and IT HAS A POLL!!! ;) . check it out guys. I want your opinions.

12. Onslaught24

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    guess i missed that. not sure how though

13. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    Forget all this stuff -- a FoC Collectors Edition needs to have an actual Transformer. Maybe one of the new molds released early and recolored (similar to what they did for SDCC Prime last year) but it would be a sin for a Transformers CE to not include a Transformer.

Plus, imagine how many people it could potentially bring to the fandom? I know a lot of people who enjoyed WfC but who aren't into the figures... throwing a deluxe figure in the box would really show a lot of people how far Transformers has come. Anything that increases the amount of people buying figures and being part of the fandom is great for the rest of us; sadly, most people who played WfC never bothered with the figures or the rest of the franchise past the game, which is a shame.

14. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Yea it would be awsome for a recolour I would love it