FOC -- Clifjumper or Mirage?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Meggamus, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Meggamus

Meggamus I want FOC figures!!

In Clifjumpers level we are aware that it is the stealthiest of all the missions and you can turn invisible.
    Does it make sense to you that mirage should take the place instead of Cliffy?
    Cliffjumper never went invisible in g1 but mirage did , and since they follow g1 for things like this (ie jazz grapple gun an grimlock primitive speech) then it stands to reason that we should have mirage rather than cliffjumper

What do u think?

2. emoo

emoo Well-Known Member

I think one reason why they went with cliffjumper instead of mirage is because in dotm mirage level was a lot like cliffjumpers is described to be. Turn invisable sneak around and one type of decepticon can detect you if you get to close. I think the idea was this way it's a different character than the last game even if it is two different continuities, plus they just might like cliffjumper

3. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I know I wish we were getting Mirage instead of Cliffjumper. Not simply because the power to turn invisible was so irrefutably his, but because I always thought he was a cooler character.

I think we aren't getting Mirage with this team up due to shared colors. While I think people could quickly figure out who is who, these two have the exact same color scheme.

4. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Mirage does seem the more logical choice.

5. lildevilchick

lildevilchick what the doctor ordered

I agree, Mirage would make more sense, but we don't know exactly what's going on in Cliff's level. Once we get the chance to play the level, we may find that it makes a lot of sense and works just fine the way it is.

6. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 RLRR LRLL News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    while mirage would be fun to play as, HMS wouldn't make a whole new character to replace one that can simply be recolored and slightly remolded. wait, are we talking about g1 or DOTM mirage?

7. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Wait a moment...no guarantees but I just had a moderately disturbing thought. Seeing a how they united (Hot) Rod(imus) with Hot Shot, the thought hit me of maybe they've decided to (for whatever reason) merge Cliffjumper with Mirage, if only because of red Mirage/Dino and invisi-Cliff.

I have no further basis, hence why it's a thought rather than my belief.

8. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    wasnt it a carry-over from WFC?

9. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The toy was, sure, but not Cliffjumper...unless you mean the model, as it IS basically Bumblebee.

10. CliffjumperEX

CliffjumperEX Autobot

It makes sense to me for them to use Cliffjumper I mean if you have read Cliffjumpers Spotlight comic he is described as an Autobot assassin and thats one of the perks in cloaking for this game he is able to sneak up on enemys and assassinate them plus he is on a mission with Jazz there's a few times in the G1 cartoon where there seen together.

11. Agentknife

Agentknife Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I agree that Mirage would make more sense as for as the invisiblity ability goes.