FOC clans

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by orion_pax52, Aug 15, 2012.

1. xMostWanted559x

xMostWanted559x Well-Known Member

I need some friends for this game since all my friends are COD people. Send me an invite PSN NationMostWanted

2. AutoSlasher101

AutoSlasher101 Strategist

Mine is 'c-portis'

3. Cryptwire

Cryptwire Cybertronian Engineer/Sniper

News Credits:
    alright. when i get back home i will send friend request. thanks mate.

4. BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon I Don't Even Know

News Credits:
    What are your available times? Are you not in U.S?

5. Cryptwire

News Credits:
    i try to keep my deaths to a minimum. for the most part, i find the titan and the scientist serves that purpose. and that is true about the results depending on who is on your team or who is on the other team. that's why a well-trained clan will demolish the opponent any day lol. too bad you can't have your clan assemble in the demo yet. so looking forward to that in the full release of the game.

6. Cryptwire

News Credits:
    U.S. east coast but i do go out every now and then. i was actually home earlier and played the demo for hours (morning til about 3:30pm), then had to leave because of family stuff. when i can get on PSN without any interruptions i can do that. it happens Mondays and Tuesdays for me. Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays i could or could not be available, depending if i'm awake, lazy, half-asleep, and have energy and time to spare lol. but it usually Mondays and Tuesdays for me. to day i got the rare day off so....

7. BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon I Don't Even Know

News Credits:
    I guess i'll get on and try and finish getting the Scientist to 8. I'll have to do the Destroyer after...*shivers*

8. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    Nomwave.

9. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    I am in West Coast... so Not too sure if my schedule can fit into when you guys playing...

but please do shoot me an invite to join your game ,.. I am more active now from 10pm to 1am Pacific time zone. on release day August 21 , I shall be online from 10am to 4pm PDT.. hehehe....

as of strategy , I have a couple to share... I like team work as well... so please ping me! Lastly... PSN nobullsit

10. Cryptwire

News Credits:
    alright mate. thanks. will be adding you as soon as i get home.

11. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    ok, so this clan thing is actually the "party" function in the game... As of my schedule, I am still online from 10pm to 12:30am as soon as i finished babysitting (Pacific time zone) ... so actually might do good with Magneticus's schedule ~when you are around at 1am~EST ???
    as of my goal right now... is really trying to pump up my XP faster since the launch party promotion w/ XP been still going on... and I play the Conquest mainly to gain XP... although I do feel a bit routine after a while... (also my Scientist level is still low around ~8.. so I have alot of room to grow with you guys if playing as a scientist clan... I have 10 on Inf, 18 on Dest, 11 on Titans, )

a side note: it was quite funny last night as someone caused a host migration and I ended up playing against someone i know fairly well during the previous game.. he had a higher Inflitrator level like ~18 and i was at~9 so we were just one on one after the migration but he kept tailing me.. while I just wanted to capture the nodes for XP ... man... com'On don't you read my body language ?? :LOL (from the user name of his PSN, I think he 's from San Jose )

12. Cryptwire

News Credits:
    lol i'm gonna try buddy.. but if i'm not around at 1am, that means i am snoring in my bed... anyway will make sure to add you in the event that i pop up. earlier i was in for the most part but now engaging in family activities... will try but if not i'll send a friend request next i'm on and i will catch you around. is clonemanager your gamer tag? let me know. take care.