FoC Blastoff's unofficial foot configuration?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Wolfdawg, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Wolfdawg

Wolfdawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So we all know that FoC Blast Off makes for a pretty crappy arm. It's just way too long. I've seen people try to mistransform it so that it looks halfway decent, and it just doesn't do it for me. Swindle, however, makes for a pretty kick ass arm, so I just decided to relegate Blast Off to foot duty.

However, Blast Off's foot configuration wasn't exactly great either. It basically looked like a giant blob of plastic without any features that resembled a foot. I decided to fiddle around with it to at least give him some toes and I think I figured something out. Blast Off's arms can be moved to the top portion of his engine's exhausts and pushed together to make what looks like toes. It also solves another problem I had with Blast Off as a foot and give him WAY more stability. It looks so good, I'm wondering if using Blast Off's arms in foot mode was just accidentally omitted from the directions. It actually looks official.

I haven't seen anyone mention this, and none of the video reviews I'e seen mention this about Blast Off's foot mode either. Here are some pics I took.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Gepard

Gepard Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Very cool! I'm using Blast-Off as the foot on mine, and I just did this. If there's one problem it causes, it's that Bruticus tends to want to fall backwards now.

Edit: Though that seems to only be when using Vortex as the other foot. With Brawl, this is great.