Flying Mind Promo Discussion [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by LCDR Blindside, Apr 23, 2012.

1. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    I wouldn't normally do this, but something caught my eye.

As Optimus leapt into battle, was he not clutching the Spark Extractor? Answer: He most certainly was. What's his purpose with such a...ruthless weapon? Other than that, there's not much in the promo that caught my interest.

2. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    well I liked the fact that we are gonna actually see soundwave and dreadwing.....

3. aimop95

aimop95 Aimoperative

Dark energon makes warships sentient.

My two cents, either that or the ship really is one giant decepticon, and optimus wants to end it's threat PERMANENTLY.

4. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 A real stand-up guy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Everything's gonna go into the Autobots' favor. Optimus and Bumblebee fail to get onto the ship, call the kids to get on to do the job for them. Then the kids manage to extract Dark Energon (what other thing causes the ship to glow purple and make Megatron glow purple as well? And the synposis says the kids must stop the ship) from the ship, no Knockout and predictability and boringness will arise, the ship gets brought down, Megatron rages, then credits with the most boring ass Transformers theme I've ever heard. That's my prediction anyways.

5. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm guessing that's why the description says "the kids will stop the threat" because if the Autobots detonated the extractor they'd die too.

And I really hope the ship gaining sentience isn't something that comes up and is resolved within the same episode. This show really needs to stop doing that.

6. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I think since Bulk's with Optimus and Bumblebee I think Arcee will escourt the kids to where they need to go in the ship but once they get there they're on their own. The kids need some sort of backup.