Florida Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Drake, Jan 3, 2003.

1. astrakhan

astrakhan Well-Known Member

You might want to try Colonial Photo and Hobby on Colonial Drive or Hobbytown USA in Sanford.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Brut79

Brut79 Well-Known Member

Looking for the combaticons in there G1 colors from the combinder wars line. Has anyone seen any of them or have set to sell in the Orlando area?

3. fraenhawk

fraenhawk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Man, so far behind now. Waiting for the leaders to show up on HTS with to use a 20% off code or such. Been in the hospital since 2/6 so haven't been on the hunt. Doubt my wife would appreciate me buying any toys right now with the bills that will be coming in :( 

Good news, I got out Friday and my birthday preorder from last August is finally coming in any day. 2nd run MP-36 Megatron and MP-39 Sunstreaker. Since they were bought and paid for back in August, I got no grief ;)  Something to look forward to while recovering at least.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Stykthyn

Stykthyn Well-Known Member

Target in archer road has wave 2 legends. TRU and WM don't have anything new

5. Preventer

Preventer Well-Known Member

Depends on what you need. Anime Orlando on SR 50 near Dean rd occasionally has 1:12 accessory model kits (Japanese arcade boxes, school desks, office furniture) that you can build. They can get pretty pricey, though.

6. astrakhan

astrakhan Well-Known Member

Your best bet is Acme Superstore in Longwood. Mike's Comics on Orange Blossom Trail may also have some of them but they'd be marked up price-wise if that's so.

7. dsprks75

dsprks75 Robot Enthusiast

News Credits:
    I actually caught myself today being legitimately “mad” at my walmart Transformers section... like way past disappointed and right for mad.

8. combaticonsfrvr

combaticonsfrvr Lusus Naturae

Mad cause it was barren or mad cause it was disorganized?

9. dsprks75

dsprks75 Robot Enthusiast

News Credits:
    Both? There was zero POTP in the shelves and what little other product (RID, movie) was scattered everywhere...

10. jignat

jignat Well-Known Member

North Tampa:

Nothing new at Bearss/Nebraska Walmart

11. GuardianMonkey

GuardianMonkey Well-Known Member

once again, living in Central Florida has become a toy frustration! luckily, Dorksidetoys has all three Marvel Legends waves I'm looking for up for pre-order (I got my BAF Lizard set this week), plus wave 2 of Power of the Primes. screw brick-n-mortar stores!

• Like Like x 1
  12. jignat

jignat Well-Known Member

North Tampa:

Nothing new at University Target and Fletcher Wal-Mart.

13. convoy84

convoy84 misses you like the deserts miss the rain.

News Credits:
    Went to Gods and Monsters a couple weeks back. The Transformers selection there is equal parts happy and sad. All they have now is TFP Knock Out with Reprolabels, 3 Loyal Subjects figures, the Animated Happy Meal Optimus, and a Kreon. :( 

The OG Gods and Monsters was how I got Generations Dirge and Warpath and Universe Hound. Hound was MOC and Dirge and Warpath came from that giant case towards the bar.

14. Preventer

Preventer Well-Known Member

Playing devil's advocate here, but I think a large part of the blame this go around is Hasbro competing with themselves. If you roll back the clock to 2002 and the beginning of Marvel Legends, we used to get two, maybe three waves a year with just 4-5 characters a series. 2018 is barely three months in, and there's already 4 different waves on the shelves or inbound with 6-7 characters each, and there's only so much shelf space that can be devoted to any one subject at a given time. 3 MCU movies, Deadpool, Venom, and the animated Spider-Man movie this year, not to mention whatever cross promotion they got going for whatever cartoons are currently on... It's just too much! And this is at a point where video games have long been eating away at toy profits already. Retailers can't readily predict what will and won't sell, so they order conservatively unless it's something they know is a sure thing, and when it's that, they over-order to the point that they can't order subsequent waves in larger quantities.

I think this is the year where all my Marvel purchases will be done online, because there's just no way to know what's going to wind up on the pegs.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Rated X

Rated X Banned

Damn came here hoping to find something about wave 2 potp making its way down to miami, instead people are talking about super hero toy sightings.:( 

• Like Like x 1
  16. Stykthyn

Stykthyn Well-Known Member

Ikr

17. autobot1024

autobot1024 Armada Addict

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Has anyone i here seen wave 2 deluxes, legends, voyagers in the wesley chapel/zephyrhills or tampa area? anyone at all? i went to gall blvd walmart yesterday and saw a Rodimus Unicronus someone hid but didnt get him. mainly just want the deluxes and voyagers first. let me know please. thank you

18. musashi3000gt

musashi3000gt Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen a Dodge Daytona 392 Charger at any of the Carmax locations in south FL? Im in Miami but willing to fo as far north as Delray. Lmk.

19. Grimlock25

Grimlock25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anybody seen Jeff?

20. fraenhawk

fraenhawk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Where's Waldo?