Florida Fan Feature - A Virtual Convention!

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by ams, Aug 2, 2007.

1. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Contrary to popular belief, there's more to Florida than tourists, retirees, hurricanes, and an embarrassing public school system. There's also a darn fine Transformers fan community that has really taken off over the past few years, thanks to the relationships built on the Florida Sightings boards here at TFW2005.

The members of Florida Sightings have developed into a fun little group of friends and acquaintances, ready to help one another out in a variety of ways... whether it's locating an elusive figure or just brainstorming ways to thwart scalpers, someone's always got your back. We've got casual collectors, uber-hardcore collectors, and folks that have gone above and beyond to support the brand. Apparently, we've also got a lot of people who struggled with Alternators Grimlock. :lol 

We thought it might be fun to create this virtual get-together and introduce ourselves to the rest of the TFW community. Feel free to post questions, etc… (but please don't quote the entire post!)

And, in no particular order, I give you the Florida Fan Feature!

----------------------------------------
    TFW username: onesock

Origin of your user name: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=onesock
    Real first name: John
    Job/career: Landscape

Favorite TF line(s): Armada
    Favorite TF toy(s): The movie stuff
    Favorite TF cartoon(s): Armada, G1 was alright, too.
    Favorite TF character(s): Ultra Magnus, Jazz, Blaster, and Devastator.

Any specific focus to your collection: Ultra Magnus stuff and trying to get all of the Myclones.
    Any special or unique items in your collection: All three boxes of Myclones.
    If you were away from TFs/collecting for a while, what brought you back: Armada. Beast Wars got me out of it.
    Other items/toylines you collect outside of TFs: Model cars.

Special memory of TFs (childhood): My brother giving me Ultra Magnus when I was 2.
    Special memory of TFs (adult): I'm an adult?!
    Special memory of a convention or fan get-together: When I went to Junior's thing with Sparkdrinker.
    Special contributions or involvement in the fandom: I buy Transformers?

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: Funnies, Toyark, News, Sightings, Friends Lounge.
    Special memory of TFW: Corn and Mild Hot Sauce. :lol 

Favorite TV show(s): American Chopper, Mythbusters, It Takes a Thief, Future Weapons, Family Guy, South Park, King of the Hill, and any TF series that's on.
    Favorite movie(s): Scarface, and The Godfather, but only the first one.
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): AC/DC, Aerosmith, and rock like that.

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: Despensor!
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: MP-05. The last step had me puzzled.

TFW username: jtuarus

Origin of your user name: nick name is johnny the bull so in games i always used johnny "the bull" Tuarus i know its misspelled i do that on purpose. so for handles i just shorten it to jtuarus
    Job/career: N/A been disabled for about 8-9 years

Favorite TF line(s): gen 1
    Favorite TF toy(s): gestalts of them predaking and defensor
    Favorite TF cartoon(s): gen 1
    Favorite TF character(s): ironhide,sixshot, and predaking

Years collecting: 11
    Any specific focus to your collection: gestalts and citys/bases
    Any special or unique items in your collection: well my brave max and predaking
    If you were away from TFs/collecting for a while, what brought you back: well after the show ended i really didnt have many tfs when beast wars came out i got back into tfs and collecting
    Other items/toylines you collect outside of TFs: sentai if the mecha are good. and gettin into aquarion sweet anime want the toy now

Special memory of TFs (childhood): ironhide and prime dieing and getting my first devastaor
    Special memory of TFs (adult): getting my first gestalt built: defensor and predaking
    Special memory of a convention or fan get-together :eek: nly been to one so not really
    Special contributions or involvement in the fandom: i havent done great things for us as a whole

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: fan art and customs
    Special memory of TFW: my first time realizing there were so many others into what i like

Favorite TV show(s): heroes,aquarion,witchblade
    Favorite movie(s): TRANSFORMERS 86 AND 07,PULP FICTION and my name is nobody
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): coheed and cambria,weird al

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: that ones hard umm a really awesome sword that is a 3x changer to a shotgun
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: landfill build king

Favorite non-TF-related activity (keep it PG-13) :p laying games console and computer
    Something great that happened to you within the last year: my brother is gonna have a baby and the tf movie

TFW username: Cujo

Origin of your user name: seibertron.com user name
    Real first name: Laurence
    Job/career: Walmart produce stocker

Favorite TF line(s): Classics
    Favorite TF toy(s): Classics Jetfire
    Favorite TF cartoon(s): Cybertron
    Favorite TF character(s): Movie Bumblebee

Years collecting: 5
    Any specific focus to your collection: None
    Any special or unique items in your collection: Energon Dinobots & Myclone Ramjet
    If you were away from TFs/collecting for a while, what brought you back: Armada
    Other items/toylines you collect outside of TFs: Spiderman

Special memory of TFs (childhood): Getting G2 Rapido
    Special memory of TFs (adult): Getting Cybertron Supreme Starscream for $5 @ TRU
    Special memory of a convention or fan get-together: None
    Special contributions or involvement in the fandom: Lee County Sightings

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: Kitbash
    Special memory of TFW: .........

Favorite TV show(s): That 70's Show
    Favorite movie(s): How the Grinch Stole Christmas
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): Legion of Doom

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: Hyundai Accent
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: Alternators Wheeljack

Favorite non-TF-related activity (keep it PG-13): Working on my car
    Something great that happened to you within the last year: Met my amazing g/f

TFW username: goldent

Origin of your user name: part of my real name
    Real first name: Torey
    Job/career: Project Coordinator

Favorite TF line(s) :p redacons! Terrorize!!!
    Favorite TF toy(s): Too many to choose
    Favorite TF cartoon(s): (sans G1) Beast Wars
    Favorite TF character(s): too many to name

Years collecting: 8 years
    Any specific focus to your collection: no. Either entire lines or specific characters in a series or line
    If you were away from TFs/collecting for a while, what brought you back: Ironically, my younger brother kept my Robotech STF-1 from 1987 and pulled it out for me..and Gundams
    Other items/toy lines you collect outside of TFs: Gundams (Models and MSIAs), phasing out Star Wars

Special memory of TFs (childhood): I believe Soundwave was the 1st TF my brother and I ever owned (Parents had to get one of each for both of us)
    Special memory of TFs (adult): Just looking back on the old series and toys. nostalgia

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: FLORIDA FREAKIN' SIGHTINGS!!!!!

Favorite TV show(s): Too many to list for each day of the week.
    Favorite movie(s): Besides the obvious, Real Genius, Predator, the SW films, and a ton of others
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): Whatever I'm in the mood for. The current flavor of the month...AC/DC

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: a calculator, jet ski/wave runner, lawn mower (I'm just throwing stuff out there..LOL)
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: Probably any Alternator

Favorite non-TF-related activity (keep it PG-13): Golf...yes, a TF fan that likes to play golf.
    Something great that happened to you within the last year: I'm 31and I have a grandchild from a 22 yr old step daughter (I was testing out my Delorian for McFly)

TFW username: lildevilchick

Origin of your user name: Don't remember; I use it for everything
    Real first name: Michelle
    Job/career: Pastry cook

Favorite TF line(s): Of what I currently own - Classics
    Favorite TF toy(s): At the moment my '08 Bumblebee
    Favorite TF cartoon(s): G1
    Favorite TF character(s): Jazz, Ultra Magnus, & Starscream

Years collecting: Eh, officially - 1 year
    Any specific focus to your collection: Not yet
    Any special or unique items in your collection: I'm partial to my Revoltech Ultra Magnus

Special memory of TFs (childhood): Too young to really remember
    Special memory of TFs (adult): None yet!
    Special memory of a convention or fan get-together: (Non-TF) 4 friends from all over CA and myself stayed at a hotel for 5 days for Anime Expo in '05

Favorite TV show(s): House, Boston Legal, Futurama
    Favorite movie(s): Memoirs of a Geisha, Cellular, i,Robot
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): 30 Seconds to Mars, A Change of Pace

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: the Saleen S7 supercar
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: No difficulty with any so far

Favorite non-TF-related activity (keep it PG-13): baking and reading
    Something great that happened to you within the last year: Graduated culinary school, got a job and an apartment, adopted a kitten - basically, made my way out into the big, bad world

TFW username: Junior

Origin of your user name: I am a Junior and my favorite baseball player is Griffey Jr.
    Real first name: Barry
    Job/career: Marketing / HR Manager/ Toys

Favorite TF line(s): Transformers: Gen. 1
    Favorite TF toy(s): Masterpiece Optimus Prime
    Favorite TF cartoon(s): Beast Machines
    Favorite TF character(s): Optimus Prime, Kup

Years collecting: 11
    Any specific focus to your collection: Making Onesock jealous. Is that a focus?
    Any special or unique items in your collection: Various store displays, one of a kind Sparkdrinker, a film reel
    Other items/toylines you collect outside of TFs: Batman, comics, Griffey stuff

Special memory of TFs (childhood): Driving an hour to TRU to get Soundwave after my 9th birthday party
    Special memory of TFs (adult): My wife stating that TF the movie (2007) was FANTASTIC!
    Special memory of a convention or fan get-together: Hearing the Peter Cullen announcement live at SDCC 2006.
    Special contributions or involvement in the fandom: Host & Creator of the TF Fan Events (2003 - 2007) and occasional news contributor

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: News & Rumors
    Special memory of TFW: Orson

Favorite TV show(s): Smallville, Heroes, Around the Horn, ST: DS9, ST:TNG & PTI
    Favorite movie(s): Back to Future, TFs, SW
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): Nickelback

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: Traffic signal
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: ALT Grimlock

Favorite non-TF-related activity (keep it PG-13): There is other activities beyond TFs?
    Something great that happened to you within the last year: Received my MBA / birth of daughter

TFW username: Lemon Prime

Origin of your user name: At work , I'm generally referred to as "LP" (short for loss prevention). Also, I really like the word lemon (there's a neat U2 song by that name too) and Optimus Prime
    Real first name: Juan
    Job/career: loss prevention

Favorite TF line(s): Classics; Movie; IDW comics
    Favorite TF toy(s): Classics Voyager Prime & Deluxe BB
    Favorite TF character(s): Optimus Prime, Movie BB, IDW Kup

Years collecting: one as a 'real' collector, more if you count all the years I kept my G1 toys in a box at my parents house collecting dust :dunce 
    If you were away from TFs/collecting for a while, what brought you back: Digging my old G1 figs out of a closet at my parents house. Decided to take them home and display them. Then saw Leader Cybertron OPs at a Target. Blew. me. away.

Special memory of TFs (childhood): getting Jetfire (my first TF) for my 6th birthday; Getting Kup and Ultra Magnus as prizes for by cousin's Birthday. Looking back, I'm pretty sure my aunt rigged it so I'd draw their names out of a hat.

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: sightings, toyark, customs & kitbashes
    Special memory of TFW: gasping excitedly when I saw the link to pics of TF: Animated toys

Favorite TV show(s): x-files, arrested development
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): Pearl Jam, Weezer, U2

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: mini cooper. seems like a no-brainer to me
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: RID Megatron without instructions (6+ modes); also Scavenger's alt-mode from "classics" Devastator

TFW username: Fraenhawk

Origin of your user name: really old D&D name
    Real first name: David
    Job/career: local gov't computer geek

Favorite TF line(s): Beast Wars, Alternators
    Favorite TF toy(s): Armada Unicron, G1 Slapdash, G1 Headmasters in general
    Favorite TF cartoon(s): Beast Wars
    Favorite TF character(s): BW Waspinator, BM Tankor

Years collecting: 7 years (84-87, 03-present)
    Any specific focus to your collection: Nope, pretty varied collection covering G1 to the present, currently working on rebuilding my G1 collection though
    Any special or unique items in your collection: special to me (but not necessarily unique) is my complete G1 Scorponok
    If you were away from TFs/collecting for a while, what brought you back: I have a somewhat addictive personality, if I'm not collecting one thing, it's another. I came back to TFs late in RiD - I hadn't realized that TFs had never stopped being produced.
    Other items/toylines you collect outside of TFs: none for myself, my wife collects Strawberry Shortcakes

Special memory of TFs (childhood): seeing the original TF:TM
    Special memory of TFs (adult): Me and my infant son in matching autobot shirts this summer
    Special contributions or involvement in the fandom: I'm filling this out aren't I :) 

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: Florida Sightings!

Favorite TV show(s): Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, Bleach (anime in general)
    Favorite movie(s): Mallrats
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): They Might Be Giants

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: Schoolbus
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: Masterpiece Convoy

Favorite non-TF-related activity (keep it PG-13): watching my new son grow up and become a little person
    Something great that happened to you within the last year: became a father :thumb 

TFW username: GogDog

Origin of your user name: High School Nickname
    Real first name: Jeremy
    Job/career: PC Tech

Favorite TF toy(s): Kissplay Rodimus
    Favorite TF cartoon(s): G1, Beast Wars
    Favorite TF character(s): Starscream

Years collecting: 2
    Any specific focus to your collection: Collect all things Starscream, Alternators Completist
    If you were away from TFs/collecting for a while, what brought you back: Alternators Shockwave, I had no idea that they were making Transformers like that
    Other items/toylines you collect outside of TFs: Yamato Macross figures, Evangelion, trying to complete the Revoltech line from Kaiyodo

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: Toyark, FL Sightings
    Special memory of TFW: Graduating from noob

Favorite TV show(s): Battlestar Galactica, Lost, House, Heroes
    Favorite movie(s): Aliens, Office Space, Shawn of the Dead
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): Radiohead, Pedro the Lion, Damien Jurado

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: VW New Beetle for Bumblebee
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: Beast Wars Transmetal 2 Dragon Megatron (no instructions)

Favorite non-TF-related activity: Video Games, Music
    Something great that happened to you within the last year: I'm still alive, so that's usually good. :) 

TFW username: jetrex

Origin of your user name: ebay
    Real first name: Eduardo
    Job/career: Goodyear

Favorite TF line(s): Movie line
    Favorite TF toy(s): Bumblebee - concept camaro
    Favorite TF character(s): Bumblebee

Years collecting: Just started
    Any specific focus to your collection: Movie Line, then G1
    Any special or unique items in your collection: Bumblebee - concept camaro
    Other items/toylines you collect outside of TFs: Jurassic Park trilogy Collection

Special memory of TFs (childhood): Cartoon
    Special memory of TFs (adult): Movie
    Special memory of a convention or fan get-together: - haven't done one
    Special contributions or involvement in the fandom: - not yet

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: TFW Sightings
    Special memory of TFW: Pictures of Movie Line

Favorite TV show(s): Scrubs, Family Guy, The Simpsons
    Favorite movie(s): Transformers, Old School, Jurassic Park
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): Weezer, Linkin Park

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: 1985 Toyota Corolla AE86
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: Barricade right now

Favorite non-TF-related activity (keep it PG-13): Forza 2, Halo
    Something great that happened to you within the last year: Project drift car almost done!!!

TFW username: Blue Meanie

Origin of your user name: old Nickname of my car
    Real first name: J.P.
    Job/career: Mr Mom, Illustrator

Favorite TF line(s): G1, Alternators/Masterpiece
    Favorite TF toy(s): G1, Alternators/Masterpiece
    Favorite TF cartoon(s): none, liked the 86 Movie, nostalgia for G1
    Favorite TF character(s): Megatron, Roadbuster, Soundwave, Prime

Years collecting: 20+
    Any specific focus to your collection: Case Fresh MISB, complete loose G1 (still workin on it)
    Any special or unique items in your collection: Lots
    If you were away from TFs/collecting for a while, what brought you back: Making Money
    Other items/toylines you collect outside of TFs: Getter Robo, robots, guns, cars, diecast cars, DVD/Blueray.

Special memory of TFs (childhood): Megatron Wasting Ironhide
    Special memory of TFs (adult): Don Figueroa's and Simon Furman's first new books, giving TF's an adult spin finally
    Special memory of a convention or fan get-together: Botcon 07
    Special contributions or involvement in the fandom: My Singular Wit and beefy pecs

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: News/Rumors, Fan Art, Ebay, Collection showcase
    Special memory of TFW: Seeing MasterPiece Prime the first time

Favorite TV show(s): Battlestar Galactica, Dexter, Heroes, Rides, Overhaulin, Shark Week, and I love So You Think You can Dance...sue me
    Favorite movie(s): Jaws, Saving Private Ryan, 300, Braveheart, Conan, Star Trek 2, Transformers, lots of others
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): The Metal..Lamb of God, Hatebreed, Diecast, Pantera, Bullet for my Valentine, Bury your Dead, fav artist is Frank Frazetta, Don Fig for TF's

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: 4th Gen and 1st Gen Camaros
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: G1 Jazz (my Jazz's torso wouldn't flip)

Favorite non-TF-related activity (keep it PG-13): Drag Racing, Drawing, Road Racing, swiss cheezin some targets with the rifles.
    Something great that happened to you within the last year: My daughter growing up, my car getting over 550 horsepower.

TFW username: Lennox

Origin of your user name: Captain William Lennox (from the movie!)
    Real first name: Graham
    Job/career: Student

Favorite TF line(s): Undecided
    Favorite TF toy(s): Also Undecided
    Favorite TF cartoon(s): Armada/Beast Machines
    Favorite TF character(s): PRIME.

Years collecting: Just a few months
    Any specific focus to your collection: The movie line!
    Any special or unique items in your collection: No. :( 

Special contributions or involvement in the fandom: I'm a nice guy? :) 

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: Customs and Kitbashes!
    Special memory of TFW: That time I registered. XD

Favorite TV show(s): Smallville
    Favorite movie(s): TFTM, duh.
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): Maroon 5, Coldplay, too many to name.

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: Ooh! A platypus!
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: I'm a fast learner.

Favorite non-TF-related activity (keep it PG-13): Eating out. At restaurants, you dirty minded fools. :) 
    Something great that happened to you within the last year: I totally breathed oxygenz.

TFW username: pred4ever

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: collectors forum and Florida Sightings Forum

Favorite TV show(s): Battlestar Galactica, South Park
    Favorite movie(s): The Big Lebowski, Communion, Godfather Trilogy.
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): Ween, Flaming Lips, Led Zeppelin, Genesis, Pink Floyd, Beatles,

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: Cockroach, Duck, great white whale, 60's style mustang, studebaker, model-t ford, pirate ship, old navy-style clipper ship
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: alternators wheeljack

TFW username: Omegatron

Origin of your user name: I kind of envisioned putting together a character, the last Decepticon. Kitbashed toy, drawings, origin story, the works. Then decided I didn't have enough time, but I still like the name.
    Real first name: Tony!, as many people already know. The "!" is because when I was a kid, my name was shouted more often rather than said casually.
    Job/career: Movie Theatre Assistant Manager. If everything goes well, that will soon change to Movie theatre Lead Assistant Manager.

Favorite TF line(s): Alternators and Masterpiece. I'm a big fan of complex figures.
    Favorite TF toy(s): MP Prime, Megs, and Starscream; Alt. Grimlock; TF Dragons, and way too many. Movie leader Prime is my favorite new toy.
    Favorite TF cartoon(s): Cybertron and Beast Wars.
    Favorite TF character(s): Starscream, Grimlock, Prime, Wreck Gar

Years collecting: 4 years, 18 year pause, 4 years.
    Any specific focus to your collection: I have a complete set of Alts, plus the BT-only guys like Red Alert and Broadblast; complete SWTF collection, and all the TF dragons I can get, minus a Lucky Draw Sky Lynx.

Any special or unique items in your collection: I have a couple test shots that are unique. One's LOC Cybertron Megs, but all in black or white plastic, so he looks like the Batmobile in alt mode, and a bit Batman-ish in robomode. Test shot LOC Nightscream is a Decepticon.
    If you were away from TFs/collecting for a while, what brought you back: Unicron, then Armada Prime. My wife bought me the Armada Prime/ Jetfire set for my birthday, so I set out to get Overload to complete the set, and ended up getting quite a few more.
    Other items/toylines you collect outside of TFs: Comics- mostly Marvel Avengers-related stuff. movie posters, which are fairly easy for me to obtain what with my job and all.

Special memory of TFs (childhood): Getting Starscream and Thundercracker the first Christmas they were out. Getting Onslaught for Christmas to complete my self-paid-for Combaticons. Getting Blaster instead of Devastator for my birthday, and not liking Blaster since.
    Special memory of TFs (adult): The look on my wife's face when she saw how big Brave Max was when he arrived.
    Special memory of a convention or fan get-together: Meeting Peter Cullen outside the hotel at Botcon this year; free beer with Tricky, Kickback, and others.
    Special contributions or involvement in the fandom: For my theatre, I put together an event called 'Transforming Lives' on 7-7-7. We had coloring contests, trivia contests, vehicles used in the movie, some of my collection on display, a few extra TF decorations, mini posters, balloons, and prizes donated from a lot of local businesses and some national sponsors.

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: News and Rumors, Florida Sightings; General Discussion
    Special memory of TFW: Am I allowed to mention The Fuzzy World?

Favorite TV show(s): Lost, 24, WWE Raw, and that awful Stan Lee Superhero show. It's so bad, it's amusing.
    Favorite movie(s): This past year? TFs, Live Free or Die Hard, Clerks 2, Harry Potter, and a few others. Ever? The usual 80s-kid stuff: Star Wars, Indiana jones, plus...I dunnno...Undercover Brother and Clue.
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): Lost and Found, Bon Jovi, 'Weird Al,' Todd Agnew, Johnny Cash, Garth Brooks, Caedmon's Call, and a little bit of everything else.

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: The Ford Focus, but only because that's what I drive; A tradional Chinese dragon.
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: Alt. Grimlock

Favorite non-TF-related activity (keep it PG-13): Currently, Guitar Hero. Also like to read and visit amusement parks.
    Something great that happened to you within the last year: My daughter Sylvia being born on June 13th, attending my first Botcon, and the movie.

TFW username: ams

Origin of your user name: my initials... it's pronounced "ay-em-ess", not "amz" :) 
    Real first name: Aaron
    Job/career: HR/IS Training & Development

Favorite TF line(s): Binaltech, RiD, A/E/C, Movie
    Favorite TF toy(s): the Fairlady Z mold has remained a favorite since childhood; Prowl is probably my favorite of the three
    Favorite TF cartoon(s): Beast Machines, Beast Wars, Masterforce, Galaxy Force
    Favorite TF character(s): Cheetor, watching him grow from a smart-aleck kid to leader of the Maximals

Years collecting: 1984-1986, 1998-present
    Any specific focus to your collection: absolute completionism!
    Any special or unique items in your collection: all of Japanese G1 in box (most of which were opened by me)
    If you were away from TFs/collecting for a while, what brought you back: Beast Machines show and RiD toys
    Other items/toylines you collect outside of TFs: Other toys include Brave, Eldran, Webdiver, Battle Beasts, and the Kamen Rider Disk Animals... also guitars (seventeen and counting!)

Special memory of TFs (childhood): G1 Soundwave for my tenth birthday
    Special memory of TFs (adult): Seeing BT Smokescreen for the first time & my jaw hitting the floor
    Special memory of a convention or fan get-together: Meeting many of the TFW crew at Botcon and finding them to be not only normal, but absolutely terrific people
    Special contributions or involvement in the fandom: the Merchandise List, helping out with the news here at TFW, being rabidly supportive of fan efforts, and trying to educate & help people with TF questions

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: News & Rumors, Toyark, Florida Sightings
    Special memory of TFW: Shaun_C, Orson's World, the day we saw pics of movie Megs for the first time, becoming a moderator and then being ridiculed & abused by the rest of the FL Sightings Board :p 

Favorite TV show(s): Hell's Kitchen, M*A*S*H, X-Files, Firefly, Lost, Heroes, Seinfeld, Raymond
    Favorite movie(s): Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, the Godfathers, the Rockys, Transformers ('07)
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): VERY eclectic... everything from classical to rock... favorites are Yes, Pink Floyd, ELP, Genesis (Gabriel-era), King Crimson, Zep, Rush, Dream Theater, U2, generally all progressive rock and anybody who can actually play. And I have a soft spot for '80s metal bands.

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: Toyota Tundra
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: Alt Grimlock and Tripredacus both kicked my butt

Favorite non-TF-related activity (keep it PG-13): golf, biking, doing daddy stuff with my daughter (reading, swimming, playground, etc...), watching college football
    Something great that happened to you within the last year: TONS of great family & friends stuff, Botcon was huge fun, and the TF movie

TFW username: Nothinghead

Origin of your user name: I was reading Vonnegut while I registered
    Real first name: Spider
    Job/career: Artist/Toy Designer

Favorite TF line(s): Beast Machines ( I know, and don’t care)
    Favorite TF toy(s): Movie Arcee, at the moment
    Favorite TF cartoon(s): Beast Machines (Really, I don’t care)
    Favorite TF character(s): Starscream

Years collecting: Ugh.. On and off, twenty years
    Any specific focus to your collection: Not really, just looking for solid toys. The G1’s are right in there with movie figures
    Any special or unique items in your collection: Most of mine have custom paint applications, so all of them are pretty unique. Other than that, all I have that’s kind of rare is the Primus with Unicron’s head..
    If you were away from TFs/collecting for a while, what brought you back: Armada. I was a big fan of the crazy, beefed-up alt-modes. At the time, it was a novelty, and I was happy to see Transformers going back to vehicles (I didn’t dig RID; the toys reminded me of BW, and I didn’t like that aesthetic)
    Other items/toylines you collect outside of TFs: Designer vinyl, the occasional Marvel Legends, lots of toys by Mezco and SOTA, like Hellboy and Street Fighter (everyone needs to go preorder Darkstalkers!), Toyvault plush; just about anything that looks cool, really, as long as I’m familiar with the source material..

Special memory of TFs (childhood): ‘Making terrain’ with furniture cushions, and marching Grimlock around on it..
    Special memory of TFs (adult): My girlfriend giving me Unicron for my birthday.

Special contributions or involvement in the fandom: I do a lot of custom paint-work for friends. I’m also designing a line of designer toys based on the Transformers aesthetic. Just recently, I’ve commited to dog-earing the package-corners of rare Transformers that I find, to dissuade scalpers from grabbing them up and allowing actual fans to get a chance to grab them up.

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: Sightings

Favorite TV show(s): Good Eats, Ninja Warrior
    Favorite movie(s): Shark-skin Man and Peach-Hip Girl, Transformers, Pan’s Labyrinth, The Host, Sin City….
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): Nine Inch Nails, Telefon Tel Aviv, Beck, KMFDM, Gorillaz, Extended F@mm....

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: Kamikaze-drones that change into A-bombs.
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: Alternators SideSwipe

Favorite non-TF-related activity (keep it PG-13): Painting/Sculpting
    Something great that happened to you within the last year: Formed a freelance art and design team that specializes in toys.

------------------------------
    TFW username: Omegus Prime

Origin of your user name: It was a lead character of a fanfic series still in production.
    Real first name: Tyler
    Job/career: Web Designer

Favorite TF line(s): Alternators, Cybertron
    Favorite TF toy(s): GF Starscream, Vector Prime, Alt. Tracks
    Favorite TF cartoon(s): Galaxy Force, Beast Wars
    Favorite TF character(s): Hot Rod, Starscream, BlackArachnia

Years collecting: 10 years seriously
    Any specific focus to your collection: Not really, I like a lot
    Any special or unique items in your collection: DVD Red Exillion, Smallest Skywarp
    If you were away from TFs/collecting for a while, what brought you back: Return of vehicles. I was out during the first year of Beast Wars and again for Beast Machines.
    Other items/toylines you collect outside of TFs: Webdiver for toys, swords and game systems for items

Special memory of TFs (childhood): My grandmother buying me Ramjet at a yardsale. I've still got it.
    Special memory of TFs (adult): The first time my mom said she liked a figure I bought, before then she only saw the collector's value in my hobby.
    Special contributions or involvement in the fandom: I've got plenty but they're all still in development...

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: Toy Ark, Games & Anime
    Special memory of TFW: Seeing Kickback using a joke image I made for an avatar for so long

Favorite TV show(s): Mythbusters, WWE, Star Trek (not the oldest or the newest), Robot Chicken
    Favorite movie(s): Spaceballs, As Good As It Gets, Monty Python & The Holy Grail
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): Linkin Park, lots of japanese music

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: Still waiting on a taxi.
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: RID Side Burn

Favorite non-TF-related activity (keep it PG-13): Writing
    Something great that happened to you within the last year: Starting work with Simon Furman on a TF-based project.

TFW username: Overhaulimus

Origin of your user name: I had an idea for a story where my created character became Prime.
    Real first name: Thomas
    Job/career: Unemployed for now,soon to be truck driver.

Favorite TF line(s): G1
    Favorite TF toy(s): Optimus Prime(any)
    Favorite TF cartoon(s): G1,BW,BM
    Favorite TF character(s): G1 Optimus Prime

Years collecting: 22
    Any specific focus to your collection: Optimus Prime
    Any special or unique items in your collection: an autographed Energon Megatron by David Kaye
    If you were away from TFs/collecting for a while, what brought you back: N/A
    Other items/toylines you collect outside of TFs: Star Wars,Ghostbusters

Special memory of TFs (childhood): hearing Optimus say "Transform and Roll out" for the first time.That was pretty special to me.
    Special memory of TFs (adult): Hearing Peter Cullen as Optimus in the live action movie.When the movie opened with him narrorating,it just sent chills done my spine.

Special memory of a convention or fan get-together: N/A,never been to a Con,I'm hoping to start up my own FL Transformers Con.If anyone has any ideas please let me know,I want us to have our own special Con here in FL.
    Special contributions or involvement in the fandom: None really,the most I can say I do is being a Mod over at Transmatrix,and being the Admin at my site Transformers:New Generation.

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: All of them!
    Special memory of TFW: Really haven't been here that long,but I guess it would have to be how everyone actually took a liking to my drawings and comics.That made me feel pretty special.

Favorite TV show(s): LOST
    Favorite movie(s): Ghostbusters 1&2,Transformers(1986),Transformers(2007)
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): Metallica

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: a hearse that looks like the Ecto-1 from Ghostbsuters.
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: G1 Sixshot,still trying to figure him out...heh.

Favorite non-TF-related activity (keep it PG-13): playing Diablo 2:Lord of Destruction.If anyone else plays PM me your account name so we can get together on there.

Something great that happened to you within the last year: Umm.....I guess just still being alive and healty is a plus.I guess also finally getting the live action Transformers movie, thats pretty great to be a part of if you ask me.

TFW username: Raindance

Origin of your user name: One of the Autobot G1 Cassette Combiners
    Real first name: Joe
    Job/career: IGCC Process Specialist (Electrician)

Favorite TF line(s): Uh, all of them.
    Favorite TF toy(s): Movie Leader Prime (right now, it'll change).
    Favorite TF cartoon(s): Japanese Galaxy Force
    Favorite TF character(s): I dig them all. Every single one of them.

Years collecting: 23
    Any specific focus to your collection: Not Really. Get the ones I like.
    Any special or unique items in your collection: Infamous "12505 TRANSFORMER CAMERA", Relfector MIB.
    If you were away from TFs/collecting for a while, what brought you back: Never lost the vision.
    Other items/toylines you collect outside of TFs: Iron Man. Nuff Said.

Special memory of TFs (childhood): Heh, I was an adult when I started in '84!
    Special memory of TFs (adult): The damn movie. OMG it rocks.
    Special memory of a convention or fan get-together: Original BotCon.

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: Psssh, that's easy, Florida Sightings.

Favorite TV show(s): Stargate SG-1/Atlantis.
    Favorite movie(s): The Fifth Element in Blu-Ray.
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): Jethro Tull

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: My MacBook Pro or iMac.
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: Freakin' MP-05. Megatron kicked my ass.

Favorite non-TF-related activity (keep it PG-13): Computers and wearing a White Hat. Driving my '05 STi.
    Something great that happened to you within the last year: Someone in my family survived something terrible.

TFW username: Wingsbr

Origin of your user name: I’ve always been a fan of TF Jets, starting with my first transformer, G1 Jetfire. I had gotten into collection a few of the Beast Wars line and dropped out for a few more years. Then I saw Wingsaber on Cybertron and it’s been all good since then.
    Job/career: Manager / Customer Service

Favorite TF line(s): Cybertron and Armada
    Favorite TF toy(s): G1 Jetfire, TRU EX-01 Sonic Convoy, Classics Jetfire, Unicron, 3 Armada Seekers, TRU Ops and Megs BW reissue giftset, Cyb Evac, Movie Blackout
    Favorite TF cartoon(s): Cybertron, Armada and Beastwars
    Favorite TF character(s): Jetfire, Wingsaber, Optimus Prime, Megatron and Soundwave.

Years collecting: 20 years off and on
    Any specific focus to your collection: Jets and Japanese exclusives.
    Any special or unique items in your collection: G1 Jetfire complete and in mint condition and I own every Jetfire ever made including repaints, EX-01 Sonic Convoy, Classics Jetfire (My fiancée got it from Ebay at Christmas and risked life and limb to pick it up in person)
    If you were away from TFs/collecting for a while, what brought you back: I collected some beast wars back in 97-98, but I got out of it after only a year or so due to financial difficulties. =( Fast forward to 2006, I was ironing one morning and Cybertron came on TV and I saw Wingsaber and he transformed into the A10 and I was lovin it. So, I started an exhaustive search to find this transformer and I told myself I only wanted him and that’s it. Well if anyone remembers, Wingsaber was one of the hardest to find out of that line so while I was looking for him I ended up seeing and buying other ones I liked. The rest is TF history and I’m now up to 212 and I’m still going.
    Other items/toylines you collect outside of TFs: Nothing, I already spend enough money on this hobby. =)

Special memory of TFs (childhood): That christmas morning back in the 80’s when I opened that huge box and there was the G1 Jetfire.
    Special memory of TFs (adult): Replacing my G1 Jetfire that I demolished when I was a kid with a shiny new (old) one from Ebay.
    Special memory of a convention or fan get-together: I haven’t been to one yet, but I’m looking forward to going to a Botcon soon. Dang I wanted those seekers!!! =(
    Special contributions or involvement in the fandom: Lining Hasbro and Takara’s pockets so they can make more toys for me to buy. =)

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: Transformers Customs and Kitbashes. I like seeing all of the unique spins that collectors put on their toys and there is some real talent out there.
    Special memory of TFW: Realizing that I wasn’t the only one who thought about repainting TF’s and learning how to do it.

Favorite TV show(s): NFL Network, if it comes on that channel, it’s my favorite.
    Favorite movie(s): Back to the Future Trilogy
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): Breakbeat and Christian

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be:
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: Every alternator I own took way toooo long to figure out.

Favorite non-TF-related activity (keep it PG-13): Xbox 360
    Something great that happened to you within the last year: I got engaged and 2 promotions at work in one year.

TFW username: Grayman

Origin of your user name: Favorite color
    Real first name: Manuel
    Job/career: Last job was 9 years as an Executive Assistant in the Commercial Lending Division of a Bank, but I took the last 18 months off to work on my Transformers collection & on my home.

Favorite TF line(s): Cybertron
    Favorite TF toy(s): Masterpiece Optimus Prime
    Favorite TF cartoon(s): Beast Wars / Beast Machines
    Favorite TF character(s): Beast Wars / Beast Machines Megatron

Years collecting: Over 20
    Any specific focus to your collection: 1 of each mold
    Any special or unique items in your collection: New Years G1 Optimus Prime, G1 Star Convoy, many Botcon exclusives
    If you were away from TFs/collecting for a while, what brought you back: RID Optimus, Ultra Magnus & the Autobot brothers. It was G1 the next generation to me.
    Other items/toylines you collect outside of TFs: Micro Machines & Futura Star Trek, 1/18 Diecast cars, Batman, G.I. Joe, Gargoyles, Robocop, etc.

Special memory of TFs (childhood): Carrying G1 Hot Rod in the trailer of G1 Optimus Prime into battle and transforming them in mid air on the attack was just awesome.
    Special memory of TFs (adult): Putting the trailer on Masterpiece Optimus Prime made me feel like a kid again.
    Special memory of a convention or fan get-together: I went to a convention just after 9/11/01 & since all flights had been cancelled, most of the convention guests and staff where unable to attend. However, Bruce Campbell of Evil Dead fame showed up & single handedly successfully entertained a very sad crowd. I will never forget that.
    Special contributions or involvement in the fandom: I have helped a few collectors to acquire that 1 darn thing that they just can't find whenever possible & I actively promote the Transformers wherever I go.

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: I come for the news & rumors, but I love the General Discussions topics on Transformers & on other related material.
    Special memory of TFW: This site has brought so many smiles to my face that I couldn't pick just one.

Favorite TV show(s): Star Trek TNG & all other Star Treks, Babylon 5, Transformers Beast Wars / Beast Machines & all other Transformers, Batman TAS & all of it's spinoffs, Buffy
    Favorite movie(s): Transformers The Animated Movie
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): Everything from ABBA to Young Guns II soundtrack.

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: The G1 Ark
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: I can't remember, but it was probably an Alternator.

Favorite non-TF-related activity (keep it PG-13): Being with my girlfriend.
    Something great that happened to you within the last year: I saw a live action Transformers Movie with my girlfriend and we both loved it.

TFW username: Sunstorm9119

Origin of your user name: My Favorite Character + the jersey #'s of my fav hockey players: 19 Yzerman,91 Fedorov
    Real first name: Allen
    Job/career: None at the moment

Favorite TF line(s): Beast Wars
    Favorite TF toy(s): 20th Anniversary Prime
    Favorite TF cartoon(s): BW
    Favorite TF character(s): Sunstorm (comics) Dinobot (tv)

Years collecting: too many- since '84
    Any specific focus to your collection: none
    Any special or unique items in your collection: nope
    If you were away from TFs/collecting for a while, what brought you back: Beast Wars
    Other items/toylines you collect outside of TFs: Star Wars, Gundams

Special memory of TFs (childhood): my 1st TF (Ratchet)
    Special memory of TFs (adult): Finding a Reissue PM Prime on my wedding day, 6 hours before the ceremony..
    Special memory of a convention or fan get-together: never been to one..
    Special contributions or involvement in the fandom: just being here

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: toyark
    Special memory of TFW: The Fuzzy World!!!! (my eyes took a week to adjust to the colors.

Favorite TV show(s): CSI:Miami, Mindfreak, Power Rangers
    Favorite movie(s): SW Ep 1-6, Patton
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): just about anything

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: any type of GM minivan, so I can have a TF of what I drive
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: Alt Grimlock/Wheeljack

Favorite non-TF-related activity (keep it PG-13): Playing with my sons, Connor(3 y.o) and Alex (nearly 2)
    Something great that happened to you within the last year: Moved to Florida from Pittsburgh,Pa. Goodbye Winter!!!!!!

-----------------------------
    TFW username: Drake

Real first name: Don
    Job/career: Graphic Artist

Favorite TF toy(s): RID Prime, Big Convoy, Masterpiece Convoy, Classics Jetfire
    Favorite TF cartoon(s): G1, Beast Wars
    Favorite TF character(s): Jazz, Hound, Rhinox

Years collecting: 15+
    Any specific focus to your collection: Not really
    Any special or unique items in your collection: Got a MOC Action Master Jazz.
    If you were away from TFs/collecting for a while, what brought you back: RID
    Other items/toylines you collect outside of TFs: Justice League, GIJoe, Hotwheels

Special memory of TFs (childhood): Finding the G1 toys at Lionel Kiddie City
    Special memory of TFs (adult): Finding the RID toys and getting MP Convoy

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: Toy Ark, News & Rumors, FL Citiings
    Special memory of TFW: The first New Years Eve Crash

Favorite TV show(s): Stargate, Doctor Who, Lost, House, Shark, Scrubs, The Office, 30 Rock
    Favorite movie(s): Raiders of the Lost Ark, Blade Runner, Transformers, LeMans, Grand Prix
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): Pink Floyd, Van Halen, The Police, Genesis, U2, The Who, Aerosmith, Tom Petty, Paul McCartney

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: Ford Explorer & Thunderbird, Aston Martin DB9
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: Alt Prime and Alt Grimlock
    Something great that happened to you within the last year: Lost 30 lbs.

TFW username: Flux Convoy

Origin of your user name: Kinda had the name floating around in my head for a bit before that since Prime seemed to constantly be something different in each series. The idea of Prime seemed to constantly be in flux per se. So I applied it to me since Primes/Primals are my focus.
    Real first name: Christian, friends normally call me Chris.
    Job/career: Vinyl tile installation.

Favorite TF line(s): Currently: Beast Wars
    Favorite TF toy(s): Currently: Primal Prime/Alt Rodimus
    Favorite TF cartoon(s): Beast Wars
    Favorite TF character(s): Optimus Prime/Optimus Primal

Years collecting: Actively, since mid RID
    Any specific focus to your collection: Primes/Primals
    Any special or unique items in your collection: Everyone has their own specific pride and joy.
    If you were away from TFs/collecting for a while, what brought you back: RID
    Other items/toylines you collect outside of TFs: Marvel Legends/GI Joe/Minimates

Special memory of TFs (childhood): Getting boxset Devestator for Christmas.
    Special memory of TFs (adult): Getting New Year Convoy after wanting him so long.
    Special memory of a convention or fan get-together: Meeting Peter Cullen and the BW voice actors last Botcon. Also meeting and joking back and forth with the Hasbro team. Fun guys all.
    Special contributions or involvement in the fandom: I attend Junior's events. Does that count?

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: Toyark/Florida TF Sightings
    Special memory of TFW: Meeting a good chunk of TFW members at this and last years Botcons. Also meeting fellow TFW members at Junior's events.

Favorite TV show(s): Beast Wars, Scrubs and Adult Swim
    Favorite movie(s): Too many
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): Ditto

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: Dewbot!
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: RID Sideburn (red)

Favorite non-TF-related activity (keep it PG-13): Meeting and hanging out with new people and/or drinking with them.
    Something great that happened to you within the last year: Um, I got to see Peter Cullen again!

TFW username: CorporateZombie

Origin of your user name: Based off the little glow and the dark corporate zombies currently eating minimates on my dresser.
    Real first name: Christina
    Job/career: N/A

Favorite TF toy(s): Classics Jetfire
    Favorite TF cartoon(s): G1 and Beast Wars
    Favorite TF character(s): Starscream, Swoop, Jazz and Ultra Magnus

Years collecting: Nearing a year
    Any specific focus to your collection: No pattern yet.
    Any special or unique items in your collection: Hot Rod Takara re-issue
    If you were away from TFs/collecting for a while, what brought you back: Rewatching G1
    Other items/toylines you collect outside of TFs: DC Direct and minimates

Special memory of TFs (childhood): Ranting about Beast Wars with friends.
    Special memory of TFs (adult): Watching G1 seasons one and two for weeks on end with my brother
    Special memory of a convention or fan get-together: Geeking out over Dreamwave at a comic store.
    Special contributions or involvement in the fandom: None yet

Favorite forum(s) at TFW: Florida Sightings and Customs

Favorite TV show(s): Clone High, Venture Brothers
    Favorite movie(s): Shaun of the Dead, Dodgeball, Anchorman
    Favorite music/band(s)/artist(s): Ben Folds Five, Gorillaz

Vehicle/animal/object that has not been made into a TF, but should be: A Delorean with a flux capacitor would be awesome.
    TF that took you the longest to figure out how to transform: Voyager Starscream (tricky legs)

Favorite non-TF-related activity (keep it PG-13): Comic shop hunting and making fun of bad movies.
    Something great that happened to you within the last year: Transfered to a USF and the TF Movie

Last edited: Aug 25, 2007
  2. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I gotta post in Florida Sightings more often, I got left out! :lol 

3. lildevilchick

lildevilchick what the doctor ordered

Woo! All right ams! That's one long list. O_O

4. ams

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  5. jetrex

jetrex Transform and Roll Out!

Ebay:
    Thats awesome...

6. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    THE POWER OF FLORIDA COMPELS YOU! THE POWER OF FLORIDA COMPELS YOU!

-Tony!

7. ams

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    New Floridians added!

8. Cujo

Cujo United States Air Force

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    awesomeness!!!!!!!!! :music 

9. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oh yeah, first one on the list! :rock 

10. fraenhawk

fraenhawk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know, what's that all about?! I see" And, in no particular order... onesock." Sure that wasn't rigged or anything :throw 

11. ams

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lol 
    Onesock was the first person who responded--that's more or less the order they're in.

12. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    Well there is one Florida Transfan missing........me!!!!

I'm from up near Gainesville.

13. ams

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  14. jtuarus

jtuarus Prowls circutsu master TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    well i guess im the first loser than :(  being second. amz this is intoleriable *sobs about loss to onesock* and yes i said amz for a reason i know how its spelled. to all you grammar and spelling nazis. i wont mention who but you know oh ya you know. other than that its nice to see a whos who of the FLA my little monicker for our fair state.

15. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    Our god amz an awesome god.

16. Junior

Junior Wise Beyond My Years TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You know ams, you might be on to something here. These Virtual Conventions seem to be a lot less work than anything I've hosted. :D 

17. ams

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Added Omegus Prime!

18. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    Oh see I didn't see that topic.Oh well,I sent my info to ya AMS so you will have it for the next one.

19. ams

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^
    Overhaulimus, you've been added.

I'm going to be away from the boards for a few days, so won't be able to post any others for a while--but keep sending them if you'd like to participate.

And try to generate some discussion in the thread to keep it active! :thumb 

20. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    So.... When is the Florida Fan Meetup?