Customs: Fleshing (or plastic-ing) out the Chaos Trinity...

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Nerroth, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Nerroth

Nerroth Alea iacta est.

News Credits:
    Hi.

I'm hardly the first person to think of how cool an idea it is to have a Bludgeon scheme made out of the Cybertron Unicron figure - as has been evidenced here on the boards!

However, while thinking of fiction ideas, I started to wonder what may be suitable moulds to suit the two other members of the Chaos Trinity, namely Bugly and Mindwipe.

For this, I may not necessarily need to include a Vorath Headmaster for Mindwipe - nor a strictly beast-like form, either.

Similarly, Bugly need not stick too closely to either his beast-shell or hoverjet form - so long as the mould chosen was suitable to evoke the character.

And look not too out of place alongside Uni-Bludgeon, of course!

Any thoughts?

(Also, I was thinking that for Bludgeon at least, one could use a scale sword from the Mononofu range as his katana - I have one such sword somewhere, which I used with my Binaltech figs - but I can't quite recall where I left it...)

EDIT: In keeping with the Planet X origins seen in GF, I'm wondering if Soundblaster and Noisemaze might not make for useful bases for Mindwipe and Bugly respectively - and maybe have Vorath's consciousness be in the Hell Buzzsaw that comes with Soundblaster?

Or are there better options on the table?