Flea Market Haul

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Blaster_Prime, May 11, 2008.

1. Blaster_Prime

Blaster_Prime drank the last beer

Today I went to a couple of flea markets with my Mom for mother's day. Normally I don't find much of anything but I always look. Today, I hit the jackpot!!

Market 1-

G1 Blitzwing, missing turret, missiles, hands, gun, sword and has heavy damage to his head as well as total loss of stickers and rubsign. If left there he would have almost certainly been thrown out. I on the other hand, plan to lovingly restore him and give him a good home in my collection. Price = $2

G1 Constructicons Long Haul and Scrapper, missing guns and Scrapper's cab. Otherwise GREAT conditions, stickers and rub sight still intact. Price = $10 for the pair

Market 2-

G1 Seaspray, complete, fully functional if only dirty and rusted some. Rub sign no longer works it seems, but stickers are still intact. Price = $1

G2 Turbofire, missing gun/engine. Slight sticker wear but otherwise excellent condition. Price = $0.50

G2 Drench, thanks to BarBoBot for helping me ID this guy, he's missing his entire front half of alt mode which is I'm assuming to be his chest piece in robot mode. Otherwise, EXCELLENT condition with slight sticker wear. Price = $0.50

So, in total I only spent about $14 and got a wonderful haul of Transformerdom. I will be opening a Blitzwing restoration thread on Radicons soon and will be looking for his missing parts. I'll keep you all updated on that but I just HAD to show you all what most people were just GIVING away.

2. shadow panther

shadow panther Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    i dunno man IMO it sounds like you got a wonderful haul of junkformers.

3. Quantum

Quantum Oh good

Nice dude, good scores! I wanna go out to some flea markets/yard sales this summer. It's hard cause I work Sat/Sun mornings, so getting there is somewhat problematic.

And I'm sure Blitzwing appreciates the save.

4. BarBoBot

BarBoBot Well-Known Member

I think the one you don't know may be G2 Drench, but its hard to tell

5. Blaster_Prime

I would hardly consider the constructicons junk formers, all Long Haul is missing is his gun otherwise he is complete. Scrapper...maybe cause of the cab but otherwise he's in fantastic shape.

6. Blaster_Prime

Thats EXACTLY who he is, thanks for the help IDing him. Now...if only I can find his front half I might have a piece for trading.

7. Blaster_Prime

I'm sure he does, poor guy was in brick...erm...tank mode when I found him. It took some doing to finally get him in robot mode, I'm going to have to help ease his legs when restoring him. Right now the plan is to clean up the age marks, ding out the MASSIVE stress fracture on the piece that holds his head/cockpit in place in jet mode, and touch up the pain. If I can, once he's complete, I want to try and find some stickers for him.

8. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm not sure I'd call it the "jackpot", but a nice little haul over all.

9. Blaster_Prime

Well it's a jackpot for me, considering I have no actual G1 figures, or rather I HAD none before this ^^ Plus, I NEVER find anything at flea markets.