Flash Sale for a Good Cause!!

Discussion in 'The Junk Pit' started by Wardog01, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Wardog01

Wardog01 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube:
    *** Only have two days left :(  ***

Hey guys!

I know I talk a lot of shit and troll the hell out of everyone, but I actually have a really big heart. I'm currently trying to rescue a couple animals who're in a bad place right now and are in need of some care. I want to rescue them before they have to be put down, but I need to come up with the money to cover the fees. I already got some pooled, but I'm still short. So I'm listing my two remaining combiners at reduced prices (literally as low as I can go for them), in hopes that'll cover it.

Y'all should know me by now as on the level. I don't fuck around with people, I pack well and ship fast. Both these guys are totally complete, except for boxes. They're totally clean and in great condition. This is first come, first served, and I can only afford to have this sale until I have enough to rescue the animals.

So if you CAN jump on either of these, please do so, and I promise I'll do right by you.

Fansproject Intimidator, w/ lables and Dr Wu Sword- $185 OBO, shipped

Com Menasor.jpg AO Sword.jpg

Toyworld Throttlebot Combiner- $265 OBO, shipped

Com TB.jpg

Still have stuff for sale on my other listing, but these ones would cover it the fastest. As always Paypal (FnF) please!

Thanks for looking guys!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Wardog01

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube:
    Officially taking offers for these! At this point saving these little guys is more important to me than the figures.

3. Wardog01

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube:
    Bump, one day left. Yes I will absolutely consider offers for these guys.