Flareup = Elita-1, Possible combinatiner toy

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Resources Database Submissions' started by mttyns, Sep 11, 2009.

1. mttyns

mttyns Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ActionFigs.com - For Collectors, By Collectors. - Hasbro Transformers Q&A of August 24th

- Q&A for August 24th -

ActionFigs.com: Even though this has been somewhat addressed at your panels at this year's Botcon and Comic-Con, questions about the ROTF Arcee motorcycle trio keep coming up as fans are both stymied and fascinated by the concept and potential behind these 3 characters. Can we get final clarification on a few things, like will this figure definitely be coming out? Can we get a definitive name on the 3rd bike character, is it Moonracer or Flareup or something else? Now that we've seen concept art for that character, the bike mode might pass as a repaint of Arcee but the bot mode absolutely could not, and their colors seem a little too similar, will this 3rd bike be a new sculpt, a retool, or just a repaint? Why haven't there been any images yet of this 3rd character or all 3 motorcycle figures in their combined mode, and might we get photos of that? Have you yet worked out the alternate method by which the combined mode instructions will be revealed since they won't be in the 3rd figure's instructions?
    Hasbro: We certainly have full intentions of releasing all three of the motorcycles with the third motorcycle being Elita-1. All three motorcycles will combine together and we plan to release instructions on how to achieve this combination when the time comes.

Thanks to Storm for letting me know about this!

2. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    I want to jump up and down and cheer, but I will have to say I will believe it when Peaugh reviews it.

Also, News?

3. Sidewave

Sidewave Autobot

News Credits:
    old news, it's been out for weeks

4. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

cool

5. mttyns

mttyns Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I thought it was a bit old for news, but I thought it was worth mentioning here so that the resources database can be updated.

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    To be honest I've given up on trying to figure out what this one is called until I see the thing in package. Though if you trust the Q&A response over the SDCC panel response, then I'll change it.

7. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    hmm, i thought it was strange why people were still calling it Flareup. maybe put a footnote in the meantime to say that the name may have been changed to Elita-1 upon release.

8. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    Ah, I must have missed it. Good news tho :D 

9. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

Yep, I missed the news too.

Not Flareup? :(  (Wasn't Grey Deluise credited as Flareup in the movie credits or was that just as Arcee? I can't remember.) I admit I'm disapointed if she is called Elita after all, but not being a general fan of the bike robot modes I have less reason to buy her now and save money (unless the combined mode really does exist and ends up being cool, I still might like to buy all three then, assuming Chromia and Arcee can still be found by the time Elita comes out.) Things may be a little less confusing now, but there's still very frustrating.

10. Keroshino

Keroshino OOGA, OOGA, OOGA-CHAKA!!!

News Credits:
    I will still call her "Flareup" not stupid Elita-1