Flamewar in Transformers Universe

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tony_Bacala, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Now I am back I can fill in some more info.

There was a panel from the fine folks at Jagex, talking about the game, how it is browser based, how it will keep evolving and being added to as it progresses. It's not going to be a "release and forget" thing. Mostly, stuff I seem to recall hearing at previous panels / interviews. The news that Flamewar will be in the game as a "mentor" was the main news.

The design was VERY reminiscent of the Botcon 2005 toy. Wheels up on shoulders, the works. Imagine that exact design with the Prime aesthetic and you'll be close.

Not going to be a toy AFAIK.

Pictures were not allowed at the panel. If or when Jagex release these officially, we'll report on it though.

The irony was not lost on the room!

Flamewar's role in the game is similar to the one Prowl (and other established characters) will play - she's going to be a mentor. Mentors are NPCs, so you don't get to play as her. Rather she's going to guide you through the story IIRC. Not entirely sure how that fits together but there you go.