Fixing my G1 soundwave.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lt. Faceless, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Lt. Faceless

Lt. Faceless I'm a puppet

I have a soundwave(rub sticker) thats not in the best shape.I got another Soundwave(pre-rub).I was going to combine the 2 to get a better soundwave.Then i noticed the Rub and Pre-rub,should i mix the 2? Something else i seen,the Rub version doesn't have the date stamp like the pre-rub.

Should i mix them,or wait to find another version of the same soundwave?Also,which one should i try and fix,the Rub or pre-rub?

Thanks for any help.

2. Solscud007

Solscud007 Banned

News Credits:
    Well you need to take pics and post them up. It is kinda hard to tell without knowing the condition each are in. Such as what state are they in and how badly each one needs repair.

Whats wrong with them.

3. Lt. Faceless

Lt. Faceless I'm a puppet

Maybe my title is a little misleading...They arn't broke.1 has less crome wear and better paint kind of thing.I'm just trying to get a better looking soundwave.

My main question is,should i mix the 2 or use rub with a rub....The pre-rub one still has the gold around the tape deck and the rub doesn't.I don't want to take parts from a harder to find soundwave(Not sure if either is hard to find) to fix a common soundwave.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.