Five Questions, Again. Yay!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by thenatureboywoo, Mar 31, 2010.

1. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    1. What G2 Transformer would you like to see redone the most, and with what mold?

2. Have you ever passed on a Transformer for a good price then regretted it?
    If so which one hurts the most?

3. What is your favorite Beast Wars/BWII figure?

4. Of all the upcoming toys we know about, which one are you most excited for?

5. What character if any do you have the most of?

2. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    1. What G2 Transformer would you like to see redone the most, and with what mold? Ramjet with the Classics Ramjet mold

If so which one hurts the most? Yes, 25th Anniversary Prime at TRU for 39

3. What is your favorite Beast Wars/BWII figure? Big Convoy

4. Of all the upcoming toys we know about, which one are you most excited for? MP Grimlock

5. What character if any do you have the most of? Optimus Prime, around 8 or 9

3. SharkyMcShark

SharkyMcShark Hi. I'm better than you

News Credits:
    1. Hooligan, as Energon Starscream

2. I passed on RiD Stormjet when it was a normal retail toy, then payed through the nose to get it online a few years later.

3. TM Tarantulas

4. Nothing really takes my interest ahead of anything else. Probably leader Starscream.

5. Off the top of my head, Starscream (Movie, RotF, Cybertron, Energon, Energon repaint, Classics, Animated, Animated Legend)

4. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1. What G2 Transformer would you like to see redone the most, and with what mold?
    DRENCH
    pretty much all the alts/bts when they were out but then benged and bought them all from the junkion, amazon ebay 2 yrs ago :) 

nightscream and noble

seaspray (although any and all alternity figs are on my list) and looking forward to a crytal ko convoy
    more than likely, primes

5. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    1.Never collected G2, But I would have to say hooligan. (bought Fearswoop, didnt seem to fit him that well though)

2.Yes, Cybertron Menasor. I saw it many,many times. Always passed. (money trouble), PAIN IN THE ASS to get under $40.00 on ebay. (I did though)

3.My favorite Beast Wars figure was either Optimus primal (any of the 3, that were in the show), The original and Transmetal Megatron, or Rampage

4. Im most excited for Leader Starscream. (was excited for Punisher and the Blue Human Torch, but they were cancelled)

5.The Character I have the most of would have to be Megatron 8-10, Counting Galvatron 13-15.

~AAD

6. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    A proper Soundwave and Frenzy or Stalker. Mold choice no idea.

Unreleased PVC oversized club exclusive revoltech styled Skywarp

Well since I own EVERY single CON it is very hard to pick but Transmetal Rampage and Tarantulas I love and Black Lio Convoy and God Neptune, Transmetal Ravage

Leader Starscream, want soooooooooo bad after seeing it in person.

Probably Soundwave and his minions, Skywarp in second place.

7. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    Oh hells yes, another Five Questions. :) 

A) I'd like to see Jihaxus done using the Powerglide mold, much like WhiteMocha's digibash.

A) I passed up on the entire Alternators line, MP Prime and Starscream when they were out, and most of Classics. They all sting equally as bad. :( 

A) Ultra Optimus Primal.

A) Deluxe Rescue Ratchet.

A) Optimus Prime, of course. :D  Either him or Galvatron.

8. Stune

Stune Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1. Laser Prime, or Megatron, and with original molds.

2. Probably some Flea Market stuff that I saw when I was a child but didn't have the foresight to buy.

3. Of the ones I've got/fiddled with at some point, probably Manterror. That blade gimmick got me every time.

4. We "Know" about Banzai-Tron and Lugnut, but since we have yet to actually see them, I'll say Power Core Combiners. And Leader Starscream.

5. Because I'm not counting Primals, I'll say Megatron, and I've got 8 of him. RiD, Animated Activator, Animated Deluxe, Animated Voyager, Animated Leader, ROTF VOyager, Transmetal, Movie 2 Robot Replica if that counts.

9. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    None.

I'm waiting for some MP Skywarps to go down a little more before someone actually buys them.

None.

Fans Project Bruticus upgrades, Alternities Starscream and Skywarp.

Probably Optimus Prime (Just got the MP Prime with trailer today :)  )

10. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:

Ramjet or G2 Sideswipe, sadly one or both will probably be available at Botcon and I will miss out on them at a reasonable price.

TF Club Seacons. I didn't have as many contacts when it was available, or the obsession to buy $100+ figures when it was released. Now I do.

Don't follow/have any beastwars figures.

I think Human Alliance Jazz. Looks amazing, and they gave him two regular hands instead of some dopey cannon arm or blade. As good as HA Bumblebee and Barricade are, I would have really liked two hands.

Sadly Bumblebee. I bought one of each original movie deluxe to keep MISB, and for no good reason kept buying the damn things, there must be 13-15 variations (allspark, cliffjumper, premium, evolution, etc, etc, etc). Someday I may sell them all when I figure out that I don't want them.

11. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

1. Laser Rod Electro, without a doubt. He'd make a great "rival" for my stand-in G2 Classics Hooligan (ROTF Fearswoop)

2. I'm guessing it would be one of those Re-issues from TRU back during the latter parts of the Unicron Trilogy. I have no clue how much they cost, but it must have been some good sales prices and boy am I regretting it now (wasn't into TF's because Energon and Cybertron's shows sucked, and shows>Toys for me back then)

3. Er, not really into Beast Wars, but I guess I'd have to say Waspinator, the 10th aniversary version (who I still need to get, too...)

4. Voyager Seaspray. Drift gets second place.

5. Optimus Prime (seven normal versions, plus my "Nemesis Prime" repaint of Energon Prime)

12. Xaedrahk

Xaedrahk Prime-otions!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Blue MP Grimlock.

I was stricken with horrific movie-hype and grabbed Voyager Blackout, Starscream, and Ratchet from the first movie. I passed on Classics Mirage and Rodimus (back when they were $9.99 each) for those three and I deeply regret it, especially given how expensive those two are nowadays.

Optimus Primal (the Ultra-class 10th Anniversary one).

Voyager-class Optimus Prime (leader mold style).

Optimus Prime: 63 and counting (77 if you count the Beast-era Convoys)

13. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:

Ramjet, with the Classics mold. FTW!

TFM1 Deep Desert Brawl for $20. Bought a Movie Masters Scarecrow.

(None)

MP Grimlock. No, wait, Leader Starscream.

A tie between Optimus Prime and Bumblebee

I have 5 of each. (Least that I remember of the top of my head).

14. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Skyscorchers, notably Eagle Eye. Don't know why, but they were fun little molds. Redo them in a scout class, but I have no idea what mold

Alt Swerve was shelfwarming a store I used to check all the time - I was looking for Alt Mirage and Prowl, and didn't care about Swerve. Second place would be the botcon 2007 set - I was about to buy two, and for good reason I had to pass on it, only to see the set skyrocket later.

Don't have one. I have deliberately avoided both the show and the toys

HOS Prime/Knight Morpher Commander. if it has to be an official toy, then any of the upcoming Generations line figures - yes, all of them.

Skywarp and Thundercracker - thanks to Classics and US Masterpieces, Skywarp is currently ahead by 2.

15. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Maybe Hooligan or Space Case but not sure the mold maybe
    ROTF Dirge?

2. Have you ever passed on a Transformer for a good price then regretted it?If so which one hurts the most?
    Pretty sure I have I'm just not recalling
    Optimal Optimus
    Voyager Seaspray
    Bumblebee (7)

16. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    1. What G2 Transformer would you like to see redone the most, and with what mold?Pyro with the Inferno mold. Oh, wait...!

If so which one hurts the most?Cybertron Cryo(spelling?) Scourge

3. What is your favorite Beast Wars/BWII figure? Waspinator

4. Of all the upcoming toys we know about, which one are you most excited for? PCC Bombshock

5. What character if any do you have the most of? Optimus Prime, followed by Soundwave

17. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    G2 Devastator (yellow one), using the Energon Constructicon Maximus mold.

Definitely. Classics Mirage on clearance for $7. I already had one copy of him, but the mold is perfect for kitbashing.

Beast Wars Scout Snarl (the tasmanian devil). First TF I ever owned, though back then I never made the connection between Beast Wars and Transformers.

Hmmm...I'd have to say Generations Thrust, with HFD Deluxe Ironhide in a close second. I was close to finishing my custom of Thrust when he was announced, so it was a bittersweet moment for me. I'll definitely be getting him, no matter what. My customs of him and Dirge weren't going so well, lol.

Optimus Prime. Not because he's my favorite character, just that there are so many good versions of him. Each section of my TF collection has at least one of him.

18. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

I guess a G2 Starscream would probably be the only one I'd buy. If it were to come out as a Henkei figure would be ideal, but a Hasbro release using the mold isn't bad.​
    Not so much passed up as I had bought the figure, but I got a Henkei! Mirage last year for $40 that I traded to a friend for a few figures... And now I'd be looking to spend $70+ to get a Henkei! Mirage now.​
    Starscream & BB are the only ones I own.​
    Probably Drift, though I only really want it to repaint as Blurr.​
    Starscream. I have 11 on display: US MP, Encore, BW2, Robot Masters, HoC, Revoltech, 2x Uni2.0, 2x chromed Uni2.0, and the Henkei! on my large shelf.​

19. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    (1) Redo G2 Grimlock and the unreleased G2 Swoop using the Energon Mega-Dinobot molds.

(2) I passed on E-Ultra Magnus for retail price and passed on the Games of Deception BotCon set in 2007. I highly regret passing up the 2007 BotCon set, since I'd really like Dreadwind (to go with TFU 2.0 Darkwind) and the other Seekers, but it's now drastically overpriced. It's also, IMO, the only good BotCon set.

(3) Transmetal Terrorsaur

(4) Generations Thrust, with MP Grimlock in close second. I'm very excited about the PCC line in general, but no one figure specifically.

(5) Probably Optimus Prime.

20. ComicGuy89

ComicGuy89 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nice thread.