First UK TV spot?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by redsquadron, Jul 6, 2007.

1. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

I was literally half-asleep watching HOUSE last night (Thursday 5th, 9.00pm) and caught the first TV spot I've seen on UK television. I was so knackered I didn't really cotton on until it was over so don't even remember which spot it was (I only really registered the "BONECRUSHER hating on the bus" scene), but did anyone else catch it (or else see any other UK advertising yet?) - I think this spot/trailer was specifically advertising the preview screenings.

2. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I saw one on Channel 4 in the ad-break during the Simpsons.

This one had BB transforming, broken up by various sentences, The guy saying "Dear god, what is this?", frozen Megs, Starscream Transforming and knocking Ratchet and Ironhide to the ground. And finally Prime spinning and taking the fighting stance while his face plate closes over his mouth.

It then said about advance screenings July 21st and 22nd.

I thought this was old news, thats why I didnt report it?

3. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

I wasn't reporting it as news really, just wondering if there have been any earlier that I missed.

4. Scooby.Smokescreen

Scooby.Smokescreen Well-Known Member

First one I saw was between adverts for (I think) Big Brother on Wednesday night.

Frenzy under the seats bit at the start. I was saying each TF as they appeared with the GF rolling her eyes - bit rich considering she wants to watch Big Brother.