First Time Using TF Source

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Metal Chaos, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    I just used TF Source for the first time ever. Been wanting a Henkei Convoy for a long time, so I ordered one from them on the 26th, it left on the 27th via Priority Mail and it arrived on the 29th. Couldn't be happier with the speedy delivery, especially since they shipped it from Minnesota all the way to Florida. I had thought for sure it'd be here by tomorrow at the earliest. I'll definitely keep them in mind when I'm TF hunting. Next thing I'm getting from them is Fans Project's G3 Trailer.

I had held off on buying from them for so long due to the problem people here had claimed to have with people stealing their Credit/debit card numbers off of TF Source and going on shopping sprees. I'm hoping that's no longer an issue :S

Anyways I'm glad I could finally find a Henkei Convoy, thanks TF Source, you're now right up there with BBTS in my books.

Now that I have Henkei Convoy I guess I'm gonna sale my Classics Voyager Optimus for $45 shipped. http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-sale-trade/327376-mugen-calibur-botcon-2005-more-sale.html

:D  :D  :D 

Just so happy I finally got Henkei Prime

:D  :D  :D 

2. bulletthebluesky

bulletthebluesky Mmmm... Beer

Yup, TFSource is a good store. I use it often. I had my CC info stolen, and that was unfortunate, but it can happen to any online store. I'm sure they have better security now. Glad you had a good experience.

3. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    I like them but the majority of my business still goes to BBTS simply for the fact you can cancel a preorder there.

Well, that and the POL also.

4. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    You CAN cancel a preorder at TFSource, but it's a pain in the ass. I'd much rather click a button.

If TFSource used the same system they would get much more of my business - although that whole scalping mess they perpetrated isn't helping either.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  5. alldarker

alldarker M.A.S.K. Crusader

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Even here in Europe, packages from TFSource seem to take no more than 3-4 days from shipping date! I think there is a USPS hub in Minnessota (?) so it's not all TFSource's merits, but their packaging is perfect and their order turnaround is usually superfast (unless populair preorders come in stock and have to be processed). They've had some problems with that CC theft and with the Shadow Scyther fiasco, but you'll hear nothing but good about them from me, based on my personal experiences.

6. Akroyer

Akroyer Well-Known Member

They've always been great to deal with for me. And the packaging for shipping has been incredible.

7. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They're not kidding when they tout their packing as "bullet proof".

8. jerryitus

jerryitus Transformer vacuum

TFSource is strictly ok in my book. I only use them when i have to (like to get a case of RTS wave 2 this week). They are not very polite to me when i have customer service issues, and its always their fault (order delay, mistake re: shipping, etc.). I've placed about 12 orders with them over the last 3 years, and have issues on like 3-4 of them. BBTS, on the other hand, has NEVER had a problem with my orders.

9. justamaze

justamaze Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yup, they rock bought Shadow Scythe from them before the scalper prices. Packing is top notch, best in the business IMO.

10. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I've ordered from TF-Source a couple of times, and was very pleased with the fast delivery of my orders. Kinda helps that TF-Source (as well as BBTS) is located right within the general region of the U.S. I live in, so I typically receive my order within 2-3 business days.

11. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    I've been pleased with TFsource when I order from them. They're good and reliable.

12. hardreturn

hardreturn Ian Reid

News Credits:
    so far i've been happier with tfsource than bbts but they're both very good.

13. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There are plenty of threads like this and I pretty much say the same thing everytime. I trust and use BBTS the most, since their system is user friendly, the pile of loot has saved me money, and if there are any issues with the items they are more then helpful. TFSource is also pretty good, but not as user friendly and doesn't have a pile of loot. They DO pack things better, so sometimes when I want to get a more expensive item I go with them, and I've never had a problem.

14. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I like TFSource, but BBTS is still miles ahead IMO. I still use TFSource on somewhat of a regular basis, but it's usually because they have an in stock product BBTS does not.