First TF Movie leaders on clearance at Kmart?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jamspeed, Jun 19, 2009.

1. salmonman78

salmonman78 That's MR. Magnus to you all...

I remember back when we still had some Kmarts in my area when Beast Machines was out, I found a dust covered BW Transquito on the back of the shelf for full price....clearance is not in K-Mart's system vocabulary

2. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

Meh. As mediocre as my local Kmart is, I don't have the "joy" of finding super-old merchandise there either. Nothing from the first movie, no random Armada Sideswipes still on the shelves, nothing particularly surprising or crazy.

3. Nemesis_Dirge

Nemesis_Dirge Banned

News Credits:
    K-mart is a dead corpse that has remained in business , animated only by the revenues that sears brings in with it's credit card and store craftsman lines make...otherwise everything else in that unholy marriage between these two companies loses $$$ like a pig sweats on hot day....

4. deathonacracker

deathonacracker Decepticrumb

Ebay:
    Well i know my Kmart (Lexington, KY) doesn't have SHIT! I went there today in hopes to find some newer waves that other stores had already sold out of and all they had was a little section at the very front of the store with a couple of deluxe ROTF; a few ROTF leaders,about 6 scouts and a TON of advertising displays. in the toy department they had a few animated and that's it!