first run of g1 seekers with, solid wings, short pegs, and no stamp

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by mweeuser, Aug 4, 2009.

1. mweeuser

mweeuser Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a skywarp and now a thundercracker that have the solid wings, no washer in the neck, short pegs and no takara/hasbro stamps. According to Fred's there is a valid no stamp version. The lots they each came in had several very early g1, like a grey/metal plate prime, and nothing about them seems like a KO. Comparing them to my existing ones with stamps again there seems to be no quality differences. I have assumed these are legit but I just wanted others thoughts or any other references other than fred's workshop that anyone knows of. I don't have picks of the left leg but it is blank. I'm curious what others think. Thanks for any feedback/thoughts.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Prototype / Testshot collector

News Credits:
    I got a set of them. They are legit. You can learn more at this page, gives info about the solid wings jets and more
    Article earlyjets

3. kaotic504

kaotic504 Well-Known Member

yup, have a Thundercracker JUST like that. i think the paint on our Thundercracker looks better too. i've had a SS just like that too but sold him. They're just the really early molds that came from the Diaclone mold before Takara stamped them.

4. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    that was a very intresting read