First Edition question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by anikenvader, Oct 8, 2012.

1. anikenvader

anikenvader Hero for hire

News Credits:
    Please forgive me, and merge if there is a thread on this topic already, I couldn't find one about it.

Though, I was curious: BBTS has Preorders up for the first Editions, and I see a set of 4 deluxes, and set of 2 voyagers, but no cases. I was wondering if it is noted anywhere, or is anyone knows the case rations on these? I'm on;y asking because, I have all the FE's I want, and only need a Terrocon Cliff, and trying to see if I'll have chance at retail.
    Thanks for reading. :D 

2. Reaper Cloud

Reaper Cloud Dark Wrecker

News Credits:
    I remember seeing the case ratio for Voyagers being 3 Optimus Prime and 1 Bulkhead (when they first came out).

Now, maybe Hasbro is doing things different and have the Voyagers set at 2/2, but who knows. One would think that the Deluxe would also be 2 of each (a case of 8), but we'll have to wait and see.

3. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    Hasbro adjusted the case ratio for the GDO deluxes when it hit TRU, so you can't use what past ratios looked like to judge these figures.

I wager for Voyagers it'll be 2 of each and for Deluxes it may very well be 2 of each just like the GDO Deluxes were.

BBTS listed single preorders for all of the figures which leads me to believe that there won't be any shortpacking. When figures are shortpacked, they don't really offer the shortpacked one as a single preorder anymore.

4. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    Maybe it's a silly suggestion......but if you asked BBTS, maybe they'd tell you :-?

5. Gatchaman

Gatchaman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As far as thr deluxes go, I believe the ratios are 2 each of terrorcon CJ, Arcee, Vehicon & Starscream. Last night @ TRU I saw a fresh case with 2 of everyone except Arcee. The GDO case is 2 of each as well, I got to crack open a GDO case myself last night.