Heavy/Scratch: First custom Hardhead and wip's

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by shadeozero, Mar 3, 2012.

1. shadeozero

shadeozero Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey guys im new to the scene you will see more of me, I respect all the stuff you guys do big fan : D. anyways here is my custom hardhead removed claws,headlights, added headmaster tec spec meter in the waist area for the headmaster touch, removed turret and replaced new led system and a plate to cover hole...Thanks to a shapeway user for the plate.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    My custom wip chromdome primed. Waiting on something coming in mail then painting and done, modded vehicle mode (might sculpt a cockpit like on orginal toy, modded robot mode to be more accurate to chromedome. guns and chest plate compliments of xSilverboltx shapeways store.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Next is my wip guzzle credit goes to FrenzyRumble for his idea (and for working on my comissions), it is a minor clone still working a custom turret and some weapons, articulated his fingers and waist.
    [​IMG]

next is omega supreme he is gonna be a while. I hate his soulders so im gonna sculpt some new ones for him that still work in his tank mode, and gonna sculpt a new face with 2 leds orange and blue (I hope crazy devy comes out with some more stuff for him thats why he is last on my agenda.)
    [​IMG]
    and finally im making two Horrorcons who are terror masters, thier duo team thier names are Ripper and GoreFeast. the claws are from hardhead and the robot is from a shapeways user. I'm working on a custom apeface as soon as stuff arrives in mail. Let me know what you guys think.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. shadeozero

Ebay:
    so yea let me know what you guys think

3. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    nothing bad can be said about this :)  looks good to me!

4. shadeozero

Ebay:
    thanks wish more people could see but keeps getting bumped down, my goal is to do all of the headmasters and a classics star saber if possible

5. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    These look promising. I know you want your stuff to be seen, but you're only supposed to bump a thread once a day. Keep in mind, that every time you bump yours, someone else's gets bumped down. Golden rule dude, golden rule.

6. shadeozero

Ebay:
    gotcha ; )

7. XSilverboltX

XSilverboltX Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Can't wait to see your ideas for Apeface!

8. shadeozero

Ebay:
    yea I think he will prolly be the best, as he is my fav. chromedome is almost done will post it in a new thread soon

9. shadeozero

Ebay:
    Got a bludgeon wip too now he will still keep his pretender persona, and also a metroplex in wip just gonna minor articulate him because his articulation is pretty good for now but am gonna completely redo six gun. Gotta charge my camera and wait for my lighting system to come in pics will be up soon.

10. Spyne98

Spyne98 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Looks awesome!

11. shadeozero

Ebay:
    chromedome is gonna be a while now broke the stupid ball joint on the neck. need to get another but I'm kinda happy in a way because I think now I will change the vehicle mode more now to make it look like the original and even have a working cockpit for stylor to into.

12. TWINTURBO

TWINTURBO Mandiprime97's badass :)

awesome start to all your projects !! They look great