Firepower

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by monosierra, May 18, 2007.

1. monosierra

monosierra Well-Known Member

I recall that an Optimus Prime magazine spread had a caption above his gun saying he could hit a flying target miles away. I'm guessing he'll use it to whack Starscream in fighter jet mode.

And the sequence of Bumblebee riding shotgun and blasting from the girl's car was awesome.

Not to mention Ironhide launching a missile doing the barrel roll.

What other firearm sequences do you reckon there are? Or what do you wish to see?

2. Yurre

Yurre I want space nachos XD

Jazz's Ion blaster....

3. turk128

turk128 Well-Known Member

If there was ever a movie that was justified in the use of slow motion, this movie is it. I want slow-mo at critical moments, not slow-mo for slow-mo's sake (eyeballs Matrix 2-3). From what I;ve seen in the trailers and teasers, they are using it just right.

I want to see a high noon standoff between Ironhide and either SS or Blackout. I want to see the rays of the sun peak and then dance around their metallic surface then *snap* both start blazing at each other full auto until you can't see much of anything from all the debree and smoke. When it clears, both are still standing except their surface is scarred and pitted... then one falls over.

4. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Well, it's not a gun but....

I saw Megatron use a morning star! Remeber that energon one he had in the 1st episode of the G1 cartoon?

Well, it's not an energy weapon but he looks like he destroys the rooftop of a building with it.