Firehouse Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by MATTICUS PRIME, Aug 11, 2011.

1. MATTICUS PRIME

MATTICUS PRIME chicks love me!

I don't know if this has been posted but, the Target on Diehl in Warrenville has Rescue Bots Firehouse Prime and a few other rescue bots as well. $50

2011-08-09_19-16-49_463.jpg

2011-08-09_19-16-58_94.jpg

2. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    awesome. Saw these in a walmart earlier this week.

3. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Looks kinda cool.

Just one question:

Why is the firehouse on fire?

4. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Yeah they have the human figures, the Marvel & Star Wars mid scale and the marvel minifigures and the large non transfrorming rescue bots in the Early Learning center chain in the UK too.

BTW did everyone know that the small vehicles the human figures come with cotain action features (wind up motors or srings etc) the helicopter that matches Bumblebee turns into a working winch cannon that fits on BB's arm.

So not only do you get a human sidekick in matching colours you also get a Targetmaster/Actionmaster accessory for their partnered robot too.

If anyone buys the police ones.. I'd love to know if the cop's jetpack can sit on the robot as a jetpack as well as on his arm as shown on the box ?

I liked them a lot but I think I'll hold back a while to see if they sell them in Tesco.

5. MATTICUS PRIME

MATTICUS PRIME chicks love me!

I was half way tempted to pick it up for my son, $50 is a bit much for a random gift. Seemed pretty cool though.

6. NeilJam

NeilJam Resident Audiophile

Saw this today at the closest TRU to my home. They also had the figures: 3 Primes, 2 Heatwaves and 1 Bumblebee.