Minor/Repaint: Firefly (Cyberfire Bumblebee Weapon Mod)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Mr. Chaos, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos New Holder of the Matrix of Leakership

News Credits:
    After getting Fireburst Optimus and deciding to, like many people, make him my Movieverse Nemesis Prime, I decided I wanted to get him an ally. Thus was born Firefly, Bumblebee's dark clone.

After doing some minor paint apps (namely painting the face black and adding black to the helmet to make it reminiscent of the fire deco in car mode. I also used a Magic Erase Sponge to remove the Autobot logo) I decided I wanted to give Firefly his own original weapons.

In keeping with the fire theme he and Nemesis have (Nemesis already having his glowing fiery axe) I took HA Whirl's clip weapons and did some modding. I took the ends from a pair of pistols from the Attack of the Clones Young Boba Fett figure and attached them to the center of the cannons, then added the fire blast attachments to give Firefly a pair of flame throwers.

For car mode, I took the same Boba Fett figure and cut off the ends of his jetpack boosters and attached them to exhaust pipes, allowing me to move the flames there and give Firefly a 'speed boost'

The flame throwers do store easily when he is transformed into his car form between his legs.

Attached Files:

• 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      779.8 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      741.7 KB
      Views:
    • 001.JPG