Fire in the Hole

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by smkspy, Aug 7, 2007.

1. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

So, apparently there is this prank called 'Fire in the Hole' where kids order a drink at the drive thru, and then throw it back at the window person. I guess the whole point is video the prank and put it on Youtube.

I have to ask whether I've just been lively under a rock my entire life because I've never heard of this until today with this article.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/13838032/detail.html

Is this new because of Youtube or what? Anyone here done this before? I find the prank to be mildly amusing esp. watching the videos posted on Youtube, but I do feel sorry for the drive-thru workers.

2. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I've never heard of it, but that's some stupid crap right there, not funny.

3. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    I like the story is about trying to find the kid who hit this guy so they can charge him. Yet they show the video online so the kid can show all his friends what a big deal it is, encourging more of it.

The bigger thing in this story for me is.....Why don't the Subways in Tucson have a drive though dammit?! That would KICK ASS!!

4. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    Never heard of it, sounds fucking lame.

5. smkspy

Well, it is a high school prank so I think it automatically qualifies has lame.

The few we have aren't really that great. You can't get your sandwich perfect since you don't have the oversight like being inside.

6. Metal Soldier

Metal Soldier The Robot

If someone did that to me or my employees, I'd be pissed and might be mad enough to do something if I saw them again. Working at a fast food restaurant is enough of a pain as is, but someone doing that is a plain asshole who deserves some seriously bad karma.

7. honestgabe

honestgabe I

I giggled

8. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    An ex-coworker used to run a Wienershitzel as a kid. He was also a gangmember who used the store as a front to sell drugs. Needless to say, the dude had at least one gun on him at all times. These kids are going to screw the wrong person one day and end up "with a cap in their ass". I wonder if they will still think it's funny?

9. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    What a bunch of spastics.
    Seriously. How the fuck is drenching some poor minimum wage guy even slightly funny?
    What I'D like to see on Youtube is a bunch of these cretins getting the shit kicked out of them by the drivethru workers. I'd laugh my ass off at that. Fire In The Hole, meet Boot In The Face.

10. Mr. Jiggles

Mr. Jiggles loves your mother.

It would be cool if one of those workers responded with "Bullet in the brain!" and then shot the fuckers in the head.

That would be funny.

And then the kid's mom would be on t.v. crying "Boo-hoo! He was a good boy! It was only a prank! Boo-hoo!" And then the crowd pelts her with garbage.

Then a reporter could ask me "Sir, do you think these poor teenagers deserved to die for these pranks?"

Then I'd say "Yes, they deserved to die, and I hope they burn in hell!!!" I'd do it just like Sam.

That would be cool.

11. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I would stand up and applaud that, Jiggly.

12. smkspy

Perhaps, Drive-thru employees should turn the tables and have drinks ready for any High Schooler that orders just one drink.

13. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Or beakers of battery acid.

14. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    Now THAT made me :lol ..really. Thanks Jigs.

15. smkspy

or a big cup of dog piss.

16. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

If they had to pay first before getting the drink, which they should really anyway, and then had this happen to them I think it would be much funnier for the Drive Thru worker. Not only is the prankster out a few bucks, but then them, their clothes and their car would be covered in soda.

Either that or have a hose ready...

17. wavelength

wavelength Well-Known Member

why do these faceless cowards feel the need to hide on youtube to feel big? and this is coming from a 14 year old who collects 'kids' toys. kids don't exist these days, only mini adults

18. darkmgmstr

darkmgmstr Blue Lantern Corps Member

:lolol  now that's funny!!!! :lol  if i ever you do that, i would stand up and applaud that action. Thank God that never happened to me while i was working drive thru in the past. If any of those fucktards did that to me, i would so wreak havoc on them.

19. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"Fire in the hole," repeated three times, is the signal that you're about to detonate some explosives.

Some jackass blowing a cache once thought it would be funny to say, "Fireintheholethreetimes!" and then detonate. I almost pissed myself.

To be fair, if I hadn't been the one who got 'got,' I'd have laughed my ass off also.

20. smkspy

I have to admit some of the Youtube videos are fucking hilarious in a juvenille sort-of-way.