Finnish Diaclone red "Ironhide"

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by elterotero, Feb 9, 2011.

1. elterotero

elterotero New Member

Hello,
    I just found one of my older TF models and was wondering how much it's worth? Have been trying to find some info but haven't found that mucha from this model. Just that there were Diaclones sold in Finland.

If I remember correctly this one was also bought from the Finnish R-Kioski chain sometimes in the early 80's. Here are some photos of the figure and the box.

It's been in storage for years, so the box has some minor glitches. The model itself is in good condition. The silver part seen in pictures is the one where the missiles were attached. Manual is unfortunately missing.

Here are some pics from the model.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  2. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Welcome to the forums! I'm sure a mod will move this to Toy Discussion or somewhere else that you'll get more responses.

I have *no* idea about Diaclones, but that thing looks AMAZING.

3. metrotitan

metrotitan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I agree.....definitely belongs under Toy Discussion. Still, a very nice piece.

I find that a lot of these can sell for very high prices if someone is looking specifically for what you're selling. If not, you might have to be patient. Still, after looking at complete MIB diaclone auctions like this with some regularity (and despite the fact that you're missing the sticker sheet and instructions, and the rough box), I'd say this is worth in the neighborhood of $200-250.

If the red Ironhide variant was a more rare figure (not sure if it is, but I'm not an expert so it very well might be), I could be way off.

4. elterotero

elterotero New Member

This thread can be closes, I moved it to the right place in the forum.