Finger piece for MP-03 Starscream

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Mr_K, May 1, 2007.

1. Mr_K

Mr_K Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi there peoples,

I've been a member here for about 6months to a year now I would think. I have previously bought an MP-03 Starscream off ebay from Hong Kong. The seller and item are brilliant, apart from a missing finger piece. The seller has sent the missing piece given to him from Takara, but it was lost in the mail :(  . He has since tryed to get it again and send it registered post but says Takara is no longer making MP-03 because MP-06 is coming out using the same mold, and so they wont be sending him a replacement piece now.

The seller says that when MP-06 comes out he can get one then, but it would be for MP-06, thus purple and not blue. Now I will take that as a last option, because if some of you thought Screamer looked silly before, he'll look even worse with one half of a finger purple! :D 

So I now come here, seeking to see if anyone has the missing piece I need that they can spare from a broken MP-03 or perhaps u got an extra piece in your box as I missed out, lol.

I am willing to pay for the piece (reasonable of course since its sooo small) and registered letter post to Australia.

In order to see what piece I need please see the picture below:

[​IMG]

If anyone can help me, please either PM me (and please say that you have in this thread) or email me at mr_knightmare@hotmail.com.

Thank-you very much.

Mr K

2. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

looks like megatron Own3d him in the hand slapping game lol.....

3. Mr_K

Mr_K Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, it sems to be a bit like that, hopefully though someone will be able to assist in having him ready for the next battle

4. Mr_K

Mr_K Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    bump

5. Mr_K

Mr_K Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    bump bump