Finding Weapons for your Transformers!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Movie PRIME, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Movie PRIME

Movie PRIME Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ok so many of you like myself like to add weapons to there Transformers. Maybe it didn't come with a weapon, maybe you didn't like the weapon did it came with, or maybe you just want it to have more. No matter the reason all the time I see people on here talking about adding weapons, looking for weapons, asking "What weapon is that? It would look awesome on X Transformer", or making weapons so there favorite Transformers look just how they want them to.

So I thought why not make a thread where everyone can add all the cool weapons they have found for there Transformers, to make it easier for others to find them to.

Things you should list in your post.
    1.) If the Weapons peg is 5mm, or not as most Transformers now are made with 5mm hand holes.
    2.) What it came from i.e "This Gun is from Classics Optimus Prime"
    3.) Where others can get one.(Note "I don't know" is an Ok answer to this if you really don't know)
    4.) If you are willing to send it off to someone who dose Repos if the person asking is willing to pay the cost of having it Repoed.
    5.) Pic.s are a Big BIG BIG plus, but not necessary.

Please only add
    1.) Weapons that come from Transformers
    2.) Weapons that come from other toy brands
    3.) Weapons that come from KOs
    4.) Weapons that come from 3rd party co.
    5.) Weapons that come from Shapeways, and or are other Repos

In other words don't post unique Weapons i.e. no "This is the only one in the world" posts! The point of this thread is to help you, and other find cool Weapons you may not have known about, not to be a show off. ;) 

So I'll start it off!

Last week some time I got these two Swords in. There from Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad. I love them for Optimus becuse there kind of both a Sword, and an Axe in one, the two Melee Weapons he is most cast with.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here they are in the hands of Gen. G2 Optimus Prime a Deluxe, and Classics Optimus Prime a Voyager.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1.) Yes they are both 5mm pegs.
    2.) The Gold one is from a 5" Servo, and the white one is from a 9" Servo
    3.) When I started looking for these the only place I could find them was on Ebay, and there not cheep there. I Lucked out on the white one, and found a guy who was giving them away.
    4.) Yes I am willing to send them to be Repoed. To tell the truth I may be willing to go 50/50 on having to mold made as I wouldn't mind getting some of this mold in clear plastic!

Attached Files:

2. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    If you plug the gattling gun or riffle that comes with recon ironhide into his right arm canon, you can peg it into the bottom of wfc bb or cj's hand as a wfc style underslung gattling gun! If you want to make it look like part of there arm, move the wheel forward along the side of the gun. This makes an awesome figure even awesomesaucier!

3. Kadrin

Kadrin Well-Known Member

The guns from HFTD Brawl are sheer joy on PCC Bombshock.

Delux Ratchets gun is a great G2 style cannon on Darkmount, the boxy shape fits really well held in both hands.

Classics Bumblebee has RID Primes Pistol, as its just the right size and shape for Bumblebees generic cartoon/comic gun.

Armada Supercon Primes cannon goes into the hands of Energon Strongarm as a BFG....

Classics Hot Rod has my original Hot Rod guns.

And the sword from G2 Generations Prime has gone onto my PCC Brimstone combined mode.

4. Barricade24

Barricade24 Decepticop Artist

News Credits:
    Yeah I like having weapons for my bots. That's why I bought Final Battle Jazz all for his gun.

5. Kup-is-Dion

Kup-is-Dion Lord Cthulhu

Hound has Classic deluxe prime's gun

Classic BB uses WFC BB's gun

Classic CJ has WFC CJ's Head and gun. He also uses the gun from KO Defensor

Classic Grimlock has a sword that came from a Ninja Turtle

6. Suchus Prime

Suchus Prime Well-Known Member

What about movie verse toys? They are more "realistic" so weapons like the ones you showed here would look akward.

7. Movie PRIME

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The point is to show as many Weapons as we can. Its up to the individual to decide if it will work for what they want.

My pic.s are just of a cool weapon I found thats all. Just like the Weapons the others are talking about are cool to them.

I would like to see more weapon pic.s here, but I'm sure that will come in time!

P.S. I think the Swords would look good with some of the movie Toys, but thats just me.

8. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I found that attaching these Zoid connector points onto weapons that don't feature 5mm pegs to work if you want to convert other weapons via modding. The actual Zoid kit weapons can easily be used by Transformers with 5mm pegs to boot. Otherwise I haven't found any good weaponry kits.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. B'Bantor

B'Bantor Bug Drone

G2 Optimus looks great with the white axe, tremendous :thumb . You could always scour the Junkion Exchange for peoples spare guns and bits.

10. Movie PRIME

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey thats a great idea. I guess I'll have to be on the look out for cheap Ziod kits.

Thanks! Yeah I think he looks good to!

Junkion Exchange is awesome, but sometimes you don't even know what to ask for. That's where this thread comes in. You can see what others have done, and then KNOW what it is your looking for.

11. Sideways77

Sideways77 some garbage is okay

News Credits:
    HFTD Highbrow's gattling guns can fit into ANimated SHockwave's cannon pegs.

12. Nemesis251

Nemesis251 Wants 3rd Party Knock Out

I use this beam saber I got from a 7" inch Gundam Wing Tallgeese III action figure for my Alternator Nemesis Prime. Ramjet got his sword from a Final Fantasy VIII Gilgamesh figure I got.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. shiftypenguin

shiftypenguin Fancy-Pantsless Dancer

News Credits:
    I spray painted one of the Terrorcons guns silver and gave it to Classics Bumblebee. (Sorry for the lack of a pic, but BB is packed away in a box until after the wife and I move in May.)