Finding a lost toy or part

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TrueNomadSkies, Jul 3, 2011.

1. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    So as the title suggests, how great is it to be reunited with a lost transformer (or even a small part/accessory) that's been missing for some time? I know for me, that's often better than buying something new, and the fact that I've just found the chest armour to my Mummies Alive Armon figure & my little Blitzwing gun were no exception. I'd actually lost most of my micromasters & zbots for the longest time, and finding them again was amazing.

... then on the flip side, how frustrating is it to not be able to find these little parts & things, especially when it comes to ones that we know should still be somewhere in our home?

For example, I've been going crazy as of late trying to find my Action Masters Starscream & the little engine gun that came with G2 Turbofire because I know these things came with me when I moved a few years ago, and I'm still a little hung up on part that "should" have come with it. Like, it wouldn't feel the same if I was looking for something that I knew got stolen long ago because there'd be no chance of it still being anywhere in the house, but with the ones that "should" still be somewhere, well... you know. :inquisiti 

2. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i lost my only micromaster, big daddy, and can't continue a part of my comic until i find it

damnit where did i put it!

3. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

I cannot find one of Armada Ramjet's missiles.
    Feelsbadman.jpg

4. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    @guard convoy; That explains why I've been waiting and waiting... and waiting................. and NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I've been looking for Cybertron Lugnutz gun for years and found it under the shoe keep in my closet! Now, if I could only find my Universe 1.0 Rapid Run(at least I think thats his name...)

5. FakeEyes22

FakeEyes22 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My Fort Max from childhood has always been complete, I thought, but a few years ago I pulled him out and one of his large hip cannons was missing. That thing is so stupid huge that it should be visible from space! It's not like some tiny mystery piece that someone in my family would have found and thrown away. Drives me nuts.

Somewhat related, when I got back into Transformers as an adult, it was awesome to dig around and realize that my kid self was OCD enough to not lose a single Headmaster nebulon. It took a while, but each find was excellent.