Finally Took pics of my stuff

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by D-Unit, Feb 14, 2012.

1. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Updated: 3/27/16
    It's been a while since I posted any updated pics (or really anything in recent years, but my collection has changed a lot since I posted these. Since last update, I've sold off all of my CHUG/G1/Movie figures and am now only collecting Masterpieces/Third Party. I'm a total g1-cartoon fan, have been since day 1, and nothing comes closer to the collection I always wanted since I was 6 years old in 1984 and noticed immediately that my toys did not look like they did on the show. Here's a shot of my Autobot and Decepticon collection. I'm amazed, this is actually the smallest my collection has been in about 15 years

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After 27 or 28 years or whatever, I finally got around to taking some basic pics of my anal-retentive collection. I say that because if you look at the pictures, about 85% of everything is customized, as I am just never happy with anything without doing something to almost everything. (If you look, there’s a lot of WIPs chilling out). Most of my stuff is Classics/Retro-G1, but if you look, there’s some Movie and TF Prime stuff hiding in there. Oh well, behold I guess:

Autobots 1
    [​IMG]
    (From L to R: Custom Sunstreaker, United Grapple, Tracks, Powerglide (I forgot what the figure is actually called, we know who it's supposed to be so whatever), Prowl, Wheeljack, MP-10 Optimus, Bumblebee, Jazz, Sidsewipe, Ratchet, Skyfire/Jetfire and Custom Brawn [Made from classics Hound])

Autobots 2
    [​IMG]
    From L to R (back Row): Custom Whirl (made from Tomahawk and an Iron Man drone head), Mirage, Hound, Bluestreak (I refuse to call him Silversterak), Smokescreen, Custom Beachcomber (base figure is C. hardtop), Kup (with cy-gar head), Windcharger, "Faith Leader" (Igear Mini-MP Prime), Hot Rod, Red Henkei Inferno, Red Alert (with Venksta head and weapons), ROTF Hoist, Blurr and Warpath. Front row: "Bumblebee" (actually a yellow car I found at Rite-Aid. You can see how well it displays with the others in alt mode), Wheeljack, Cliffjumper, Tow-Line, Optimus with g3 Trailer

Decepticons:

[​IMG]
    (from Lto R: FP Insecticons (customized with parts from g1 Insecticons), Maketoy Bonecrusher and Scavenger, Custom Skywarp (used to be an Acid Storm), Henkei Astrotrain, Classics Starscream, WIP Classics Megatron [the 'WIP' has been going on for two years], ML Soundwave, PE Rumble and Frenzy, g1 Buzzsaw and Laserbeak, Classics Ravage, Henkei Ramjet, Henkei/Generations Dirge hybrid, Thundercracker, Thrust, 2 Reflector bots [in the back, the third one isn't finished], and finally FP Swindle and Blast-off.) The only figures here who haven't been customized in some way are Ramjet, Thundercracker, Thrust and the Combaticons

Hercules/Devastator WIP (Trying to do them in cartoon colors, about 90% done)
    [​IMG]

This is what I call the "WIP Shelf". You can see the Stunticons that I started 2 years ago and haven't finished, plus a custom Scout-class Scrapper and there is an RID Scourge and Devastator head hiding in the background. Other than that, there's HA Bumblebee and ROTF Lockdown
    [​IMG]

Vehicle shots of the Stunticons so far:
    [​IMG]

The WIP Shelf 2: Devastator and Ark/Autobot headquarters WIP (made from a MASK Boulder Hill and a Spy Troops "Conquest of Cobra Mountain". Scourge, Lion-O and Mumm-Ra are just there to make it look neater.
    [​IMG]

Finally, the Dresser. As you can see, this is just all the stuff that doesn't fit in with the G1/Classics Stuff. That's a GoBot command center in the background for anyone who missed it.
    [​IMG]
    (From L to R: Leader Bumblebee, ROTF Leader Prime, ML Hulk, Leader Ironhide with cannon upgrades [you can barely see them], DOTM Sideswipe, DOTM dx Bumblebee, custom toon-color G1 Optimus Prime, MP Rodimus, Prime FE Arcee, Prime Fe Optimus, FE Bumbbee, RID Megatron, Soundwave and FE Starscream (standing on top of trailer), Battle Hooks leader Prime (with trailer from Ultimate Optimus Prime), REpainted Prime "powerizers" Optimus, Leader Starscream, custom figure of myself (Hey, I have an ego, what do you want?), and finally ROTF Leader Megatron)

More to come soon....

Attached Files:

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    ...first!

But yeah, what's the yellow vw you have there?

3. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It was just some metal car they had at Rite Aid. As soon as I saw it, I knew all it was missing was a sticker

4. Bucket Head

Bucket Head -*-

thats pretty cool---putting faction stickers on non transforming toys....might have to look into that. nice collection too. looking forward to seeing the rest.

bucket

5. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks. Yeah, there were a few others that could pass for TF's, including a white porsche with blue stripes. Check your local Rite Aid if you have one.

6. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    I thought as much, but you know. If I had more space, I'd probably do something similar, too. :) 

7. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It was just too good to pass up, and if you look at the pic, it's totally in scale with the Wheeljack next to it

8. juxtapose519

juxtapose519 Well-Known Member

Do you have any more pictures of that Brawn? I assume it's a custom made from a Universe Hound, right? He looks pretty sweet. That Hound mold is a little on the short side, so it definitely works.

9. TWINTURBO

TWINTURBO Mandiprime97's badass :)

Nice collection

10. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, I need to post pics of him, that Ratchet that's next to him and a bunch of the other customs in there. As the thread says, I never take pics of my stuff, but I have a 4 day weekend, so I will hopefully get around to it. Check the Radicons section over the weekend

11. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    I like the heads on the shelf of the Igear base.

"You see those? They belonged to Autobots who FAILED THEIR MISSION!!"

12. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ha ha, didn't even remember those were there. Good one

13. charsdc2

charsdc2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Good custom paint on the Herc figures! They look more G1 green now! :D 

14. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    You've got a slammin' collection! We need moar photos!

15. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks dude, I will take more this weekend, this was just to start a thread

16. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Added some better shots and new items. If anyone is interested in the custom Ratchet, I posted a thread in the Radicons section

17. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Some nice stuff you've got there - looking forward to more pics!

18. *saint*

*saint* Member

Nice collection !! I noticed tha your reflector is deluxe size . Customized i suppose ?

19. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, customized knock-off.

20. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ok, update. Replaced some of the pics with better ones, added some new stuff and wrote descriptions in case anyone can't tell what's in the picture due to my crappy photography skills.