Finally saw a trailer on the big screen

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Hi Q, May 28, 2007.

1. Hi Q

Hi Q I don't want a user title

News Credits:
    It was before Pirates (which I loved, btw). It annoyed the hell out of me that the texts in the trailer were translated into Dutch, but I guess that can't be avoided.

It was kinda funny, to the left of me sat 3 boys, 12 or 13, you know, from the agegroup to whom stuff like TF is utterly lame these days. So that's the kind of response I got when I kinda called out "yes, Transformers!". But that quickly changed while they were watching the trailer. :) 

To my right were 2 guys, around my age, who only remembered a bit from childhood. And the moment they saw the Peterbilt they were like "cool, Optimus Prime".

2. matadormi5

matadormi5 Well-Known Member

The movie is going to look sooo good on the big screen. I saw the trailer during Pirates 3 also and wow there was alot of commotion (good thing) after the trailer ended.

3. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    When the trailer started, I was the only one in the theater that clapped. After the trailer was finished, at least 2-3 dozen people were cheering and clapping. It was music to my ears.

4. DeceptiKreep

DeceptiKreep Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Same experience here ... when it came on, I immediately knew what is was and clapped. So did a few other people. When it was all said and done the audience cheered and yelled and applauded! Gave me goosebumps!

5. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

I've seen it twice :D  (Shrek & pirates)

The Shrek one rocked, btw.

But everytime i've been to the theater and seen either the december trailer or the new on, the audience gets really quiet. in other words, they're paying attention because they know that the preveiw before this one sucked compaired to this *cough*oceans13preview*cough*

6. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

I started applauding. Strangely enough, I was joined by a lot of people.

After seeing it on the big screen was the first time I actually said, "How could anyone not like this?"

7. BeastWars 4ever

BeastWars 4ever Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Saw them both, too! POC3 rocked, by the way! Liked the Pirates TF trailer better.

8. Hi Q

Hi Q I don't want a user title

News Credits:
    Clapping and cheering did not happen. It never does at the movies. People don't do that here. I actually consider that a good thing.

9. Maboroshi

Maboroshi Optimal

I went and saw POTC3. Cool movie! But they didn't even play a transformers trailer of any kind :( 

10. Brownstreak

Brownstreak Banned

lots of clapping and cheers when Prime popped up.

11. Acidophilus

Acidophilus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In the last three weeks I've seen POTC3, Spiderman 3, and Shrek 3, but did not see the Transformers movie trailer on any of the films, which really sucks, because I had high hopes of seeing it on the big screen!

I guess I'm not the kind of person that it really matters if I see it on the big or not. I have seen it on youtube, and I will go and see the film when it's released, in fact I will probably go to see it many times.

I have a couple of friends that have seen it on these films, and though they really don't care much about Transformers they tell me it was an awesome trailer. Its just damn, I very, very, much wanted to see it, but instead I get trailers for B movie, Harry Potter, Knocked up, Bratz, ect.

Well, I'll stop now, you guys probably know how I feel.

12. SlayerDarkCross

SlayerDarkCross -----------> ? TFW2005 Supporter

Ive only seen the Preview and the Shrek trailers.

The Shrek one the whole place started cheering but where muffled by the Shia and Optimus at the window part. Which there was no reaction after that.

13. Skitch76

Skitch76 Well-Known Member

Eww...seeing a Bratz trailer when you're waiting for Transformers? What a way to kill a buzz!

I would have clapped and cheered had they played it during my screening of Pirates (see the thread I created Saturday morning).

Oh and PS. I saw the newer teaser for Bee movie on yahoo where they actually show some CGI and that was a lot funnier than the first one. :) 

14. Aush

Aush Brumblebee

I also saw the trailer, before Shrek, it does look good ;) 

15. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    Just got back from POTC3 and saw the international trailer, seemed to get a good response from the crowd, heard a few people say "Ooh, Transformers!" and few muffled "Awesomes".
    Looks nice on big screen!

16. Optimus Matt

Optimus Matt Well-Known Member

i just saw pirates (was disappointing) and there was no trailer that was one of the reasons i went to see it. but they did have a full sized silverserfer statue in the lobby.

17. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

I saw Pirates on a digital theater screen. I held back my cheer until after the trialer. I started a shockwave, I cheered, the guys next to me cheered and it scattered all over the theater.

18. Turnpike

Turnpike Brawl is my bee-otch

Germany:
    The last time I went to the theater was with Spidey 3, where they showed the very first teaser (with Mars).

After the trailer one guy shouted: "AWESOME" and there was lots of commotion, even for a TEASER.

19. monosierra

monosierra Well-Known Member

Hooray!

Saw the trailer. Its the Google version and when Blackout stalks down the alley, I could see Megatron and Optimus Prime fighting really clearly!

20. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    My friends all saw the new trailer. One of my friends hates Transformers but admitted that when he saw the trailer he thought it looked so awesome and will see the movie. My other friend used to like Transformers and then stoped collecting the toys and stopped watching the shows because it was ''babyish'' to like a kids programe (he loves staring at my collection though), he said he might start liking Transformers again because of the movie and that means buying the movie toys to. I myself have not yet seen the new trailer in the cinemas because I have not been to the movies for a long time.