Finally found em!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Renidragon, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Finally found Voyager Animated Optimus today, and Universe Hound. The feedback threads are buried, and I'm sure anything to say about them has already been said there. But I'm really thrilled with both of these guys.

Prime's more fun right now, though that Gravity Spin deal is kinda annoying and doesn't really work too well... but he's cool.

Hound, though, I think will spend more time on my desk eventually. He's really cool. Kinda bummed that his holo-projector doesn't really fit on his shoulder like it looks like it was meant to... but oh well. I can live with it.

Think I'm also happy that these were really the last two I've been really wanting to get for my collection for awhile. Still want to find Smokescreen and Hot Shot (and Dinobot, to a lesser extent), but Smokescreen's still just starting to show up, and Hot Shot's not released yet.

I do want to find Jetfire and Jetstorm, but I'm not in any rush for them. I've gotten all the Animated figures I really wanted to get, so there's a feeling of completeness there... and since Hound is the only Universe figure at saturation I had left, that's complete until Smokescreen and later Hot Shot start showing up everywhere.

I'm just happy and wanted to share. :)  Great toys (despite Prime's pretty lame gimmick), both worth it if you're interested. :D 

2. MEGAMAN X FAN

MEGAMAN X FAN Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    you can find older reviews here http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-feedback/142652-transformers-feedback-index.html

3. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Yeah, but why dig up old threads and add nothing new to em?

I was mainly posting cause of my excitement in finding em. :) 

4. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Unlike most other threads here, adding to an old review thread isn't reviving a zombie thread (as far as I can tell). Also, if you you feel you'd be adding nothing new to them with a post about your figures then it makes no sense why you'd then create a whole new thread for that post instead.
    I dunno about anyone else but when I pick up a figure (old, new or otherwise) I like to find all the reviews and opinions of it in one place to see what others have said about it. Wouldn't it be better that your opinion was in a more easily found thread for others to read each time someone else buys those figures too and goes to look for other opinons than in a one-off thread of its own that will quickly vanish into all the other general toy threads?
    Glad you're excited about your new figures, but it's really worth the minute or so of effort to stick your post in the right thread. And it saves you getting people come in and kick you for not doing that. Find the right threads and you may even come across a solution to your Hound's wonkey holo-projector. :) 

5. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

I think those guys are pretty cool too. My Prime wants to spin anytime I take him off the shelf. Would have been nice to have some kind of a notch at the end end of his spin so he'd stay in place better. Still very pleased with him.