Finally found Devastator, and he is freaking broken!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dr Kain, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

I finally got the Wal-mart Exlcusive Devastator, put him together, and it turns out, he is freaking broken. First, the right leg would not lock in for anything, and then, when I went to put in is right fist thing, the peg hole was completely cracked and there is a piece missing, so the fist won't lock. Is this a common problem or did I just get a bad one?

2. MoreThanMeetsTheEye

MoreThanMeetsTheEye Well-Known Member

Mine did'nt have any problems like that. Return it and pick-up another one if avalible.

3. Dr Kain

I don't think that will be a problem as I had to force the employees to go into the back to look for him as there is no end cap at my Wal-mart.

4. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^^
    Wow! You found a WM employee who will actually go to the back? You may want to buy a lottery ticket or two today, as well.

5. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

Consider yourself lucky, they are STILL not here in central Minnesota. I might have to make a trip to the cities to get one, and I do not really have the time for that.

6. Dr Kain

Oh trust me, I was pissed. My friend is their Hasbro vender, and he told me the Devastators have been in the back for a month now since they have no end cap planoed. I went up to the first person in the toy isle and told them I wanted them, and he got the manager of the toy isle, who tried to play dumb, but I told her my friend told me they were in the back, so they went back there, and came out with 2 unopened boxes of them.

With that said, I exchanged mine for a new one, and he is awesome. I must admit, I kind of like him better with both Hightower and Long Haul as the arms for their fronts resemble fists.

Star, do exactly what I did. Tell them their Hasbro vendor said they are in the back, and see if that will motivate their asses.

Sadly, they could not find the ALternators.

7. GladiatorPrime

GladiatorPrime working on Rampage P2-V2

Devastator hasn't made it to Texas either!

8. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

vendor?

There is no endcap for him there is one supposedly for the Alts, but every store I have been to just sit them on the End cap, there was no actual "display" pieces that went with them.

The stores I have checked locally have not got him yet when I went to the North part of my state, they had all said they had them and had set them out in the old place since they had got the Minicon endcap, I am so glad I found a pair.

Hopefully my Wal-Mart toy lady will call me and tell me when they get in, she got my # and such and says she will call me when they stock them.

At my store and a few otheres thay made a tag on the shelf under the pegs and stocked devy standing up.

Then new movie stuff does have a nice tray for endcaps, it is very pretty and can not wait till it replaces all teh Spider-Man stuff that will be sitting there forever like the previous movie toys.

9. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Hmmm...why not do what my friend does and buy him on-line and have him shipped to your closest WM? I believe it's the same price both ways and there are no shipping costs from what he has told me. How this can be, I don't know, but you may want to try it.

10. NemesisPrime

NemesisPrime Banned

I know of a walmart close buy that has, at last count 13 of them on their shelves, just warming.

11. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    yeah I bought one yesterday. they had, I'd say, at least 8 there. They had even more Alternators than that but I couldnt afford those and Devy at the same time

12. Dr Kain

Does anyone have the SKUs to Ravage and Rumble?

Oh, and I got a new Devastator who works perfectly fine. I think he is awesome, but wish they would call Hightower Hook on the freaking box.

13. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    it sounds more like Hightower's bio is referencing Mixmaster than Hook

14. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Send me a PM before you do that. We can work something out.

15. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    I oredered mine from Walmart online. Of course the next week when looking for the new alts I found ten of the suckers in Tucson.

Glad you got a replacement for yours.

16. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

I bought two (one for a bash) and they were both fine. Sorry you got a bad one bro.

17. Morku

Morku Decepticon Loyalist

oh crap

Any one have a Exrta Bonecrusher i bought mine tonight and found out he was broken when i opened him.

Any help??