Final theory of the movie

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Autobot_Wall-E, May 21, 2009.

1. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

I swear this is the last one...

The Arcee bots referring to themselves as 'Arcee" could just be their team name. Naybe the red toy that we saw is Firestar who takes Arcee's place after death. They are sad about it and want a way to remember her, so they name the big bot that they combine into Arcee and that is also the codename for their squad. It would make sense I guess.... otherwise it is as we have all assumed.

2. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    not according to the book, sorry

3. JuicyNo

JuicyNo Well-Known Member

No, I don't think it would really make sense at all. There's nothing from TF history to suggest this might happen as a homage and it'd be a completely insignificant detail to throw into the storyline with no shortage of other characters to develop.

4. mattjy

mattjy Homobot

sounds a bit too convoluted really.

5. Autobot_Wall-E

The book is obviously based off of an early version of the script seeing how there is no Jolt and how no Overload was included (which may not actually be in the movie).

I don't get the whole "Overload" deal anyway. Wasn't Overload an Autobot? I'm pretty sure he was. I even went on Wikipedia to make sure, and it concurs. So whatever, but the book is a bit old and probably going to be updated (hopefully)

6. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Who said Overload has to be an Autobot? Who says novelizations have to follow the final film?

7. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Overload was an Autobot in Armada. Besides, it's just name. His Universe toy, which doesn't really have a basis on a classic character (I think anyway) is a Con. A lot of the Cons in the movieverse don't have characterizations based off their names, moreso their vehicles.

8. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    :confused: 

9. Autobot_Wall-E

You know how Jolt was a last minute addition to the cast. Maybe Overload was last minute, or misinformation. Maybe Springer was last minute too and he is still in the movie. And Arcee may very well die (I hope not) because Bay did say that he didn't like how the character developed in the long run, so he killed her off. Maybe that means that he didn't like how she was a kind of background character and didn't do much so he decided not to let her suffer (or her fans) and take her our of her misery. I don't know just all speculation.

10. Bayless

Bayless Well-Known Member

i dont think the girls are cybertronian. i think they're man made drones like the Landmines were in the comics

11. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    No, I mean you are saying that the two are in the final script, even though they may not be in the movie.

12. Autobot_Wall-E

No, I said Overload may not be in the movie. Jolt is definitely in. The promo footage and the pictures have confirmed it. We are just waiting for the toy, bio, and finally the movie itself. Sorry for the mix up.