Final fates (Prime continuity)

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Primus00, Sep 27, 2018.

1. SaberPrime

SaberPrime The first Decepticon the Fallen Megatronus Prime

Nope. The quote just said Starscream's version of events are a lie. Nothing about the Predacons being alive was said at all.

There are two versions of events. Starscream's version where he bravely faced off against them and killed the Predacons with his bare hands which everyone already knew was a lie.

And then there's what we see in the flash back where Starscream runs away like a coward, accidently triggers those automated cannon, and the cannons kill the Predacons just out of sheer dumb luck.

In both versions of events the Predacons died. Starscream just lied about how they died. Starscream's lie does not in any way shape or form prove them to still be alive. The flash back would have to also be a lie by Starscream in order for them to be alive but that makes no sense. Why would see a different version of events if it was also a lie?

2. maurice

maurice Well-Known Member

Cause maybe that's how he remembers it. Again the answer was on the question if they were alive. So if he says it answering like it was probably not true what happened. Then it's clear they are.

3. SaberPrime

Nope again, he was talking about Starscream's version of events which we already know wasn't true. That means nothing.

And "anything is possible" comming from a creator of the show, they wouldn't be speaking in possibilities if they knew something we didn't. They would of come right out and said, they're alive. I don't know when that was posted maybe at the time they had hoped to bring them back some how in later episode and that's why it's not a straight answer, but at this point we can pretty much safely say they're freaking dead.

Why don't you go ask him again since the show is over maybe he can give out more info on the subject that he couldn't talk about before.

At this point you're literally just grasping at straws trying to put words in his mouth that he never actually said. It's a vague answer that just looks like he was dodging the question to me. Nothing is directly stated about the Predacons being alive or dead, it's just the nonsense answer you're going to get when someone is tied to a non disclosure agreement.

4. maurice

I'm not the one grasping at straws. Someone asked him if they are alive and he replied they most likely are. So they are.

If you want to continue just pm or something. Cause this isn't really going anywhere. And I can ask him sure.

5. SaberPrime

That's not what he said. Nothing in that post says they most likely are. It just says Starscream's version of events is a lie. Claiming he said something which he didn't actually say is grasping at straws. They still died in the flash back even though Starscream's version lies about how they died they're still dead.

6. maurice

They didn't die in the Flashback. He said they were most likely alive. So they are.

7. SaberPrime

They did die in the flash back and he did not say that. All he said is that Starscream's version of events are a lie, nothing about that sentence equates to them still being alive. I'm tired of going back and forth with you. I've been sick for the past couple weeks. You haven't provided any evidence to support your claims, you just keep repeating the same nonsense over and over again. I'm done good bye.

8. maurice

He answered it on a question if they were alive. So they didn't die in the flashback and are alive. Glad im tired too of this.