Final Fantasy XI Fan Festival in Santa Monica

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Darkfall, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Darkfall

Darkfall Savior of Shadows

Well, not surprisingly I'm still playing FFXI. Waiting for the new expansion to come out so I can devote even more of my life to this game. And now they go and have an event where they give away cool stuff, hold concerts featuring music from the game, and let you see the new expansion early.

http://www.ffxifestival.com/index.html

And on top of that you get prizes just for going both in game and at the festival.

Anyone still playing FF? Anyone planning on going to the event itself? Being in Oklahoma its just not a possibility to go to CA for 3 days. I would be interested in talking with anyone who's planning on going, to see if there is some way for me to buy a ticket and them to pick the stuff up and send it to me.

More on topic Blue Mage I can understand, but "Corsair?"

2. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

After reactivating my account 2 months ago, I'm proud to say I'll never go back to it. Grouping with people to level up, I said no more, cancelled my account, then gave it to someone I never met before for no charge at all.

3. Zathras

Zathras Vive le Quebec Libre

I just started playing again... had stopped a few months ago.

I'm still level 30 whm... which I was a few months ago too.

4. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

Ebay:
    That's my biggest gripe about the game. But I have a group of RL friends who I play with online, so it seems less of a chore to level and do quests because we also get to shoot the shit while playing.

5. Darkfall

Darkfall Savior of Shadows

As I tell customers when they ask about this or any other MMO, its an okay game, unless you know other people who are playing. That makes all the difference. I have about 10 friends who are all on my server, and we use voice chat, and it really changes the game alot. The only issue we occasionally have is when schedules conflict, but that'd be just as true if we were trying to get together and do any other activity. Besides, those times are why we have console games.