Fan Art: Final Fantasy style custom needs a hand

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Spartan Prime, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

Whoa-kay, when I have a question, I come to the experts.

I'm working on getting things prepared for a custom figure I'm piecing together for a friend's character. Thing is, the main body I'm using (which matches the size, type, height via scale to other characters and figures) has a shirt untucked and hanging over a skirt. I need the shirt to go just above the naval, but there is no stomach under the shirt, just a peg and joint.

Second, I'm looking to keep the figure as flush as I can with other Final Fantasy style figures for her collection. The aforementioned skirt is shorter than I'd like and made from the same flimsy plastic/rubber/pvc? material as other longer coats from similar FF lines (example for those in the know about the figures; Sephiroth's coat, Aerith's skirt). Is there a similar material I can order, or would it be simpler just to buy an extra figure or two, and chop off what they have on them?

2. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    Pics?

- Alty

3. Spartan Prime

My camera isn't loaded to this laptop I'm using, and with my recent move to Japan, proving hard to find the software for it. So, lacking exact examples, I hereby present Kairi from Kingdom Hearts II, the figure I am starting with...

[​IMG]

And the image of the character as she is designed and will hopefully look like when I'm done.

[​IMG]

4. Spartan Prime

Alright, correcting myself. It isn't a rubber or any of that nonsense I spewed, it's a plasti vinyl material. Does that help any?

5. MoeSizzlac

MoeSizzlac Newb Customizer