Final Fantasy Master Creatures

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Devastator001, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Devastator001

Devastator001 Prepare for Devastation TFW2005 Supporter

Have anyone pick those up at a comic shop or Sun Coast Video? What are your thoughts on them? How limited is Tiamat? I discovered those figures today and thought they look nice. For $20.00 a pop, I think it's a little steep. The only figure I picked up from the series is the limited edition Tiamat version of Bahamut.

2. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

FF figures are teh shit. I'm just guessing but it's probably just. Seen Titus a while back. Really cool.

3. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I saw those the other day at Suncoast, looked awesome. Unfortunately I couldn't spare $20 or Kefka would have been mine in a heartbeat. I've already made a commitment, even if I have to beg for change outside, I'm not leaving the mall next time without him.

Strangely though, the store had three Leviathans but all of them had their right wing broken off. Seems it didn't handle shipping very well, anyone else see broken ones?

4. Devastator001

Devastator001 Prepare for Devastation TFW2005 Supporter

The Leviathans I saw yesterday are great shape. I saw nothing broken on any of those pieces. That is the next creature I am planning to get when I return this week. I did see Ifrit displaced in one of the package. I hope they plan on more future series of the high quality creatures.